Bermaui Analysis - page 4

Muhammad Elbermawi:

NZDUSD break to the outside of an Inverted Head and Shoulder pattern...

Target is Done :)

Muhammad Elbermawi:

Larry Williams call it "Trump Trap"... He assume that Dow Jones will lose about 17% from its value so it may return back to where it came from before Trump election…
The most important question here is "How to benefit from this situation?"…
For me as – as you know – the answer lye in the miracle of Compound Return…
I will take two series of trader… one of them with RR 500 points and the other one with RR 1000 points…
If I am wrong, about direction, I will loss 2R… and if I was wrong about volatility, I will loss 1R…
If I win, I will make 70R or 6R

Dow Jones is 26000. So I think Larry William wasn't correct in his prediction, but money management rules kept me safe as much as possible.

Muhammad Elbermawi:

From a seasonal point of view, September is a good month for Gold… since 1969 Gold rise 2.16% on average in September…

So let's see what will happen in September 2017…

September was not good for Gold as seasonality expected at 2017.

It seems that the insanity of the uptrend could hit the Dow Jones, which may target 30,000 points, if this series ascending trend-line chain is not broken to the downside soon.
Dow Jones is highly correlated to Bitcoin, That is why I expect that it will follow the Bitcoin Mania.

Dow Jones move toward 2.618 extension from 2008 bear market. 

RSI14 of S&P500 is now at its highest high ever.

Here is an interesting chart by Thom McClellan. He inverted the Dow Jones chart in Time and Price to compare it with current chart and give us a prediction for the next move until March2018.

This technical analysis method was first developed by Welles Wilder & Jim Sloman. They called it "The Adam Theory".

Bitcoin is moving now inside a Wedge waiting for breakout... The question is at witch direction will this breakout happen?

bitcoin wedgw 22017

That is the first Dow Jones sell signal by Bermaui Bands since September 2016!

dowBB%

Oil show negative momentum signal.

Oil Sell TDO

Reason: