The Delta Phenomen - page 2

Informative review, I like it. Thanks

Nic

Yep their membership is really expensive mean first fee. i had also feeling that is about joining to this group. but i have copy of that book and after reading it i think there is all that you need to know about delta phenomen.

imho membership is some kind of signals. but you dont need it you can find it by yourself.

i will take some time to explore what is behind that phenomen .

anyway its good reading

mystified:
Guys ,

Am I misunderstanding the whole concept?İn the explanation of Market matrix,which derived from Delta Phenomen says:

''It is designed to teach the user how you use time as the most important tool in your trading decisions. Calculating price targets actually comes second to time. This is not a new theme. Gann made the same assumption. I have lost count the amount of times Copan has said to me "Time is the most important tool".

''The foundation that is used in the Matrix is Fibonacci numbers, extensions of Fibonacci, and ratios of Fibonacci. It is used in conjunction with Delta turning points and the aim of course is to pinpoint turns in the markets. The Matrix can be used for intra-day trading, swing trading and longer term position trading. In my experience the hardest bit to master is the intra-day trading, while trading over a couple of days is more straight forward.

The CDs goes through the USE of Delta very elaborately, the use of Elliott Wave in relation to Delta Phenomenon and The Market Matrix and the use of Fibonacci numbers. A lot of time is spent on teaching how the Delta points tie in with waves and Fibonacci counts/numbers.The Market Matrix makes use of symmetry and sequence analysis. It shows how market highs and market lows are connected in any market into a sequence, which is ruled by a growth sequence which rules just about anything living.''

I can't see any astrology-stars type of info,also anyone has an idea about Steve Copan's trading style?

i think matrix collection of cd about delta is some kind of own package based on delta phenomen by jim solman. astrology comes in idea that sun, earth and moon are interating together. yep you true that gann make his own research of astrology concept in markets. but when i was reading book Deltha phenomen . Weller asked jim about jim system if its based on fibo,elliot, gann and jim answer was 'NO' but why no ? when gann has also idea of conjuctions planets ? so little misunderstood

but anyway.. time based indicator on some planets..etc is not bad idea IMHO.

everybodys know Fibbonaci and also using it .. and its basded on what ? on golden ratio ? 'what the hell is golden ratio ?' ) so why is Idea of conjuction planets is rejected by traders ? )

i think many traders will be still rejecting this old idea of strategy using astronomy. but old famous traders knew it...

ps: sorry for my bad english ;D iam trying write fast and making mistakes.hope i wrote it clear .

check alpari ru and viac ru 4 astrology (pict:-analysis by Vlad, i believe)

Files:
image86.gif  64 kb

Hi thanks can you give me exactly link for that astrology site ?

that's alpari and Viac.ru. Vlad- alpari's tec. analytic. also check around Gann, Harmonics. it was there somewhere...

fxbs:
that's alpari and Viac.ru. Vlad- alpari's tec. analytic. also check around Gann, Harmonics. it was there somewhere...

Thank you i will check it

adriann:
Hi thanks can you give me exactly link for that astrology site ?

We have one thread about it https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173532

WNW:
I had this book (and got rid of it).

It's been around for a long time, I must have purchased it over 15 years ago.

Forget it. It's just a lot of hoakum and does not work.

WNW is right.

I tried trading this years ago. Hate to think about the $ lost.

This theory is all about predicting tops and bottoms. Like most any indicator.....it looks great in hindsight as you can apply each turning point to the nearest high/low. Problem is, of course, you never know this in real time....only after the fact.

Even further making this worthless is the fact that Wilder also allows for "inversions" at the beginning of each new sequence....thus allowing for the reverse of each series of high/low points!!

Like I said.....you can rationalize this all nicely after the fact....but that doesn't help you in real time.

Lastly.....please note that Jim Sloman is now promoting some new theory (check Google) after he "sold" DELTA to Wilder. So.....even he must think it is not that reliable!

Brunite:
WNW is right.

I tried trading this years ago. Hate to think about the $ lost.

This theory is all about predicting tops and bottoms. Like most any indicator.....it looks great in hindsight as you can apply each turning point to the nearest high/low. Problem is, of course, you never know this in real time....only after the fact.

Even further making this worthless is the fact that Wilder also allows for "inversions" at the beginning of each new sequence....thus allowing for the reverse of each series of high/low points!!

Like I said.....you can rationalize this all nicely after the fact....but that doesn't help you in real time.

Lastly.....please note that Jim Sloman is now promoting some new theory (check Google) after he "sold" DELTA to Wilder. So.....even he must think it is not that reliable!

Hi Brunite,

All you said is correct,

Can you share your reason to stay in Forex ?

Or you advise to Leave forex and look for something else

Or do you have any good stratergy to trade forex, due to which you are in Forex and in Forums

Reason: