Kolachi Method of Trading - page 47

Hi All,

Here is the update for July03, 2008 so far. Total pips earned are +47.

kolachi

Files:

Here is the chart of 4th day of July, 2007 with +19 pips only. Market was quiet with US Holiday.

Files:

Dear Mr Kolachi and All,

Asking permission to Ask people reading here to Test my new EA - it has worked beautifully, but need more tester - to thousand-confirmed.

TQ.

Best Regards,

caireono.

Files:

Hello everybody

If you are an Honest person excuse me for this thread. I alert everybody to becarefull with this method that smell A BiG scam.On is site i can see scam forex broker adverstiment .That broker has stollen more than $80000 of my friend.The name of the broker is FXopen and i wonder why someone who earn so much money will sell a method for $500.

Regards

Hi All,

World is full of guys who still think world is flat and moon is inaccessible. Anyways beware of scams. LOL

Here is the update for today so far. Result: +78 pips

kolachi

Files:

This is chart for those who like to learn from kolachi emas.

kolachi

Files:

Hi All,

Here is the chart for July 08, 2008 and so far. Result: +60 pips

kolachi

Files:

caireono:
Dear Mr Kolachi and All, Asking permission to Ask people reading here to Test my new EA - it has worked beautifully, but need more tester - to thousand-confirmed. TQ. Best Regards,caireono.

Hi caireono,

did as described in the attached "KAS_CORRHGv81 Manual.doc" but when I add the EA to one of the EURUSD or USDCHF charts, I do not get the awaited alert, instead I receive the following message as shown in the attached picture. I tried it with ATC brokers demo and Liteforex demo account and both do show the same failure notice.

I have Windows Vista as OS.

Files:
failure.gif  11 kb

Hi caireono,

I must congratulate you on your efforts and understanding of the market. I have been using eur/usd and usd/chf since long and these are the only pairs I trade since last two years. Before that I liked to trade gold.

I appreciate your hard work and your sharing of EA with others. I have not downloaded it as I am old fashioned manual trader. However, by the very logic on which it is based, it looks promising.

I liked following para in your manual.

That’s why I have spent a lot of time in analyzing all kind of trading systems, developed all kinds of EA based on those trading systems including my own, until I finally spend a lot of my time in studying the BEHAVIOUR of the 2 MOST TRADEABLE currency pairs in the world the EURUSD and the USDCHF. That SIMPLE thing is finally found! The rest is history to be taught

good luck,

kolachi

caireono:
Dear Mr Kolachi and All, Asking permission to Ask people reading here to Test my new EA - it has worked beautifully, but need more tester - to thousand-confirmed. TQ. Best Regards,caireono.

Weekly Performance

Month: July, 2008

Week: 01-08th day

Equity Change: +25.02%

Pips Pefromance: +581

kolachi

Files:
Reason: