Kolachi Method of Trading - page 46

what does wma mean?

wma means LWMA (Linear Weighted Moving Average).

kolachi

vampiricaura:
what does wma mean?

kolachi:
wma means LWMA (Linear Weighted Moving Average). kolachi

Thank you...

Thanks very much Kolachi for your reply.

1.Is it possible to show the other method based on BB in general terms?

2. Many times we have slope of 5WMA and few bars later the prices return to their original trend . Having read the first pages of this thread I suppose that the above described move may be avoidable using behavior of higher EMAs?

regards

kolachi:
Hi,Our entry in KM2 is slope change of wma5 beyond second median line if we use 30M or 1H TF. We have to wait for confirmation of slope change before we enter. I am posting the chart for convenience. kolachi

Dear Mr.Kolachi,

Thank you for your powerful methods, it is your very kindness to sharing them with others. Some people need more encouragement to learn their new method, because of trading psychology and/or discipline, especially if they ever experienced with losing trade while learning their last system. I want to encourage you to build SMS signals service, website, email or messengers based on Kolachi Method so that we can learn live trading when or where to entry and to exit positions. Trade with us, encourage us to be the new Kolachi traders.

Best regards..

Hi zacharakis,

KM is very powerful method for trading forex. However, we need to know its proper use. KPM helps us in identifying probable reversals with help of BBs. But, i have reserved KPM and KCM disucssion for mentoring only as they are not discussed in Kolachi Private Forum too.

Hope you understand my limitations.

kolachi

zacharakis:
Thanks very much Kolachi for your reply. 1.Is it possible to show the other method based on BB in general terms?2. Many times we have slope of 5WMA and few bars later the prices return to their original trend . Having read the first pages of this thread I suppose that the above described move may be avoidable using behavior of higher EMAs?regards

Hi,

Thanks for positive comments.

I had been giving free signals for one complete year in 2006-07. However, I have felt that signals dont help any trader in the long run. That is why I prefer to teach rules of trading in Live Mentoring and let traders generate their own signals.

sincerely,

kolachi

novativa:
Dear Mr.Kolachi, Thank you for your powerful methods, it is your very kindness to sharing them with others. Some people need more encouragement to learn their new method, because of trading psychology and/or discipline, especially if they ever experienced with losing trade while learning their last system. I want to encourage you to build SMS signals service, website, email or messengers based on Kolachi Method so that we can learn live trading when or where to entry and to exit positions. Trade with us, encourage us to be the new Kolachi traders. Best regards..

Sorry guys for long absence bcoz I was busy in trading, mentoring and few non trading activities so could not find time to post in any forums.

Here is the todays NFP chart wherein I placed two trades quite before NFP. The result was +120 pips for one trade hit by TP while other manually closed at +160 pips.

Total pips earned are +280 pips.

kolachi

Files:
nfp06062008.jpg  16 kb

Hi All,

Hope everyone trading well. Updating of this thread was over due so here is the chart of todays trading.

kolachi

Files:

Hi All,

Here is the update for July02, 2008 so far. Total pips earned are +124. These include 6 pips earned in usd/chf but i am posting only chart of eur/usd.

kolachi

Files:
Reason: