Kolachi Method of Trading - page 48

hi kolachi and everybody here,

i'm new at your system. Very interesting and i would like to trade using KM system. Hopefully everybody here will help me...i know that we enter when lwma 5 change slope but when its the exact entry ? is it when the second candle open when slope happen we enter the trade??

hello

Hi,

Welcome aboard. It is great to read your hello. Hopefully we will be listening more form you in future.

kolachi

T0_mm1:
hello

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in KM. Following chart shows the entry point.

kolachi

araz:
hi kolachi and everybody here,i'm new at your system. Very interesting and i would like to trade using KM system. Hopefully everybody here will help me...i know that we enter when lwma 5 change slope but when its the exact entry ? is it when the second candle open when slope happen we enter the trade??
Files:
kmentry.jpg  24 kb

kolachi:
Hi, Thanks for your interest in KM. Following chart shows the entry point. kolachi

Ok...thanks kolachi..i will try to post chart here when will i entry..hopefully you will confirm it..thanks again....

Files:
gu.gif  18 kb

Hi araz,

Your chart shows correct entry based on slope change.

kolachi

araz:
Ok...thanks kolachi..i will try to post chart here when will i entry..hopefully you will confirm it..thanks again....

kolachi:
Hi araz,Your chart shows correct entry based on slope change. kolachi

Wow...thanks kolachi....very fast feedback...here another chart...

hopefully you will comment it...

Files:
gu2.gif  19 kb

Hi,

You have correctly pinted out the slope change entry but KM rules do not allow entry here. The candle closed within few pips of ema55 which makes any entry suspicious as ema55 can repulse the price as well as wma5.

kolachi

araz:
Wow...thanks kolachi....very fast feedback...here another chart... hopefully you will comment it...

kolachi:
Hi,You have correctly pinted out the slope change entry but KM rules do not allow entry here. The candle closed within few pips of ema55 which makes any entry suspicious as ema55 can repulse the price as well as wma5. kolachi

ok...i take note the KM rules there. So you mean for long entry its not recommend but what about my short entry??

What about SL?? any suggestion? Currently which pairs mostly you trade...

and which timefframe mostly you entry the trade. For me right now, i look at 1h tf first then i will go to others tf...

Hi,

Sorry I missed the short trade on chart. Yes entry for short is perfect and as per kolachi rules. SL is usually placed at nearest swing high or low.

I take decisions on 3H or 4H chart while enter or trade 5M chart mostly. I trade eur/usd and some times usd/chf. In past I have traded every major pair, popular exotic crosses and commodities like gold and silver. KM works on each well.

kolachi

araz:
ok...i take note the KM rules there. So you mean for long entry its not recommend but what about my short entry?? What about SL?? any suggestion? Currently which pairs mostly you trade... and which timefframe mostly you entry the trade. For me right now, i look at 1h tf first then i will go to others tf...
Reason: