Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) - page 11

Gustavo Hennemann:

Is there a simple function to chek if the market is open right now?

For example:

This is very usefull when we are working with OnTimer() instead of OnTick() events. This also avoids problems in the holydays.

Thanks

The easiest way (if you don't want to work in OnTick ()) is to analyze a return code Trade Server Return Codes.

Vladimir Karputov:

The easiest way (if you don't want to work in OnTick ()) is to analyze a return code Trade Server Return Codes.
So, I have to send a fake order to get the Server Return Codes? If so, this doesn't looks much professional.

Vladimir Karputov:

Bollinger Bands N positions version 1.000

In this version:

• Work only on a new bar (not on every tick)
  • Trading signals are executed in the form of graphic objects OBJ_ARROW_BUY and OBJ_ARROW_SELL

This version allows you to visually assess the parameters of the indicator. For standard parameters (period 20, deviation 2.0):

The parameters I set doesnt give much signals but seldom. If we use it as ontick function on all pairs and timeframes above 15min could give good results I guess (as I checked visually) , is this way possible ti make an ea ? By the way I have another idea for different parameters also

Fafar.forex:
The parameters I set doesnt give much signals but seldom. If we use it as ontick function on all pairs and timeframes above 15min could give good results I guess (as I checked visually) , is this way possible ti make an ea ? By the way I have another idea for different parameters also

Run 

in the strategy tester (Debugging on History Data)

Vladimir Karputov:

Run 

in the strategy tester (Debugging on History Data)

Ok I run it and send you the result , thanks :-)

Fafar.forex:
Ok I run it and send you the result , thanks :-)

What results at you? At you it has turned out to start Debugging on History Data?

Nortrom:

Hi there Friends, i have a little idea.

Indicator:

Two Red Moving Average -

Period:3

MAMethod: LW

Apply to:Low and High

Moving Average Blue -

Exponential 30

Description: Place Buystop or Sellstop if the Price is above or below of Moving Average Red and Moving Average Exponential 30 too. Place Trade every open bars.

sorry for my description. im newbie

I'll postpone for tomorrow (today I can not - I have a birthday!)

Nortrom:

Hahaha, okay sir. :) i add parameters.

Risk 30.0

Fixedlots 0.01

MinLots 0.01

Maxlots 10.0

MaxOrders 1

Slippage 3

MaxSpread 10

StopLoss 5.0

TrailingStop 1.5

PipBeforeLimit 2.0

ProfitPercent 10.0

MAPeriod 3

MAMethod 3

Note the name of the branch: MQL5 ONLY! You were mistaken by a branch! I do not write in the old language. I do not help those who work at the old terminal!

Correct setting of parameters: iMA

Vladimir Karputov:

Note the name of the branch: MQL5 ONLY! You were mistaken by a branch! I do not write in the old language. I do not help those who work at the old terminal!

Correct setting of parameters: iMA

So you dont help me sir?

Nortrom:

So you dont help me sir?

No,  I do not help those who work at the old terminal. Only MQL5!
Reason: