Experts: Fast In Fast Out for Fast Money - page 5

This looks a bit similar to the one I'm working for, need help with some lines of code though.

Want to add a condition to enable trade after two bullish candle on maybe the one minute timeframe

aodunusi:
This looks a bit similar to the one I'm working for, need help with some lines of code though.

Want to add a condition to enable trade after two bullish candle on maybe the one minute timeframe
You can add a freelancer job

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

Do I need to be responsible for updating the app?

I answered your questions correctly. Research more on Forex and understand the meaning of the big candle
At that time you were not talking about big candle with Dynamic size

if we are in m1 time frame with (ex average ATR) 20 candle of 2 pip Volatility you set a 4 pip candle as a big ?? :)))

I'm sorry if you didn't understand me, I wanted to help either with coding an update or sharing idea and figuring out if you've seen from my view and if you think such view would work... 

Racheal Samson:
I'm sorry if you didn't understand me, I wanted to help either with coding an update or sharing idea and figuring out if you've seen from my view and if you think such view would work... 

Thank you very much for your idea.
I know what you mean Dear friend. As you told about the dynamic amount for V
I tell you I work on the dynamic amount before and it doesn't have a good result.

But if you think its help EA work better use this for signal function and with changing the atr parameter (n,period) make your best Volatility size

void Signal()
{
signal = "";
RefreshRates();

int bardistance   =  int((High[0]-Low[0])/Point());
double   AskBid   =  (Ask+Bid)/2,
         open     =  Open[0];

int ATRperiod   = PERIOD_CURRENT;
int ATRN        = 4;

VolatilitySize = iATR(NULL,ATRperiod,20,0)*ATRN;    // Change period

if(bardistance>=VolatilitySize)
{
// Buy
if(AskBid<open)signal = "sell";

// Sell
if(AskBid>open)signal = "buy";
}
}

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

Thank you very much for your idea.
I know what you mean Dear friend. As you told about the dynamic amount for V
I tell you I work on the dynamic amount before and it doesn't have a good result.

But if you think its help EA work better use this for signal function and with changing the atr parameter (n,period) make your best Volatility size

The thing is this, I can make a tick chart or a modification that work with ticks instead of candle bars... 

I have a similar idea which I once traded manually and lovely, it works for me. 

Instead of checking volatility or candle sizes, check sudden spikes between last tick and current tick. 

Though, I can test the viability and send you the code in PM for you to check also. That to me would be fast in, fast out. 

Robert Riggs:

Just started tweaking some settings and getting some promising results so far. $25k to $32 million in three months.

Yes of course, money grew up on the trees...

I optimised it and turn on on a real data in a demo accounts, Roboforex and ICmarkets and the results is disaster. Both accounts lose money and is ECN with minimum spreads and commissions. I just wasted 2 days and my computer resources. Can you explain me why people give this stuff?

Regards.

antonio ramon oliver :

Yes of course, money grew up on the trees...

I optimised it and turn on on a real data in a demo accounts, Roboforex and ICmarkets and the results is disaster. Both accounts lose money and is ECN with minimum spreads and commissions. I just wasted 2 days and my computer resources . Can you explain me why people give this stuff?

Regards.

Dear friend, I don't understand what you've optimized. There is nothing to optimize ... default is fine on EurUsd . Can you put your settings?

Hi.

Yours seems like a brilliant idea.

I have tested by default from 2006 until today seeing a frightening gain.

The test was conducted in each tick and after about six years it reached the top of the lots with over € 4,000,000 in gain in the final of 2020.

Where is the beneficial makeup?

In its simplicity, however, the broker needs to have a supersonic trade entry and closing speed. Otherwise it's trouble. I will try it in demo and let you know.

Thanks for your nice work!

Faeze Bakhshayesh Hi

I understand why in reality it does not give the same results but it is adjustable. Default trailing does not make it because it occurs when we are just 1 Point from entering the trade.

This determines that it can close when it has not yet reached a minimum of Gain above the spread value or in the case of my Spread + commission account. All this is worth at least 4.5 Points, therefore the trailing threshold must be set beyond 5/7 Points otherwise it loses.

Testing with set trailing = 7 Point I saw that he earns less but still earns quite well.

Congratulations for your job!

This bot is horrible!  It looks good on Strategy Tester, but when it comes to forward trading ... you die of a thousand cuts.  Even on a 1 point ecn spread, you make 1 trade, make 10 ... but 100 trades losing $10 each.  I tried 1 point, 3 point, 5 point, 10 point Trailis ... like the other guy says, this bot is a waste of resources and time.  The creator can code, though, but the strategy sucks!
Reason: