Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 11

mladen:
Just one example (as an alternative to some similar things) Very low time frame for my taste - 5 minute - the new step stochastic (a bit different way of calculating the whole thing) , default parameters (of course that there are loses - there is no holly grail, and this is not an exception either - but compare the gains against the loses) :

Dearest MLADEN,

so nice and compromising step MA,........i don't know a bit about coding so my question should consider as foolish one....i have not seen any step on OMA and HULL .(as i see,hull is faster one and oma with more promising options)

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

so nice and compromising step MA,........i don't know a bit about coding so my question should consider as foolish one....i have not seen any step on OMA and HULL .(as i see,hull is faster one and oma with more promising options)

regards

Step MA is a bit misleading name. It is more a "pseudo ma" (not like other averages) - it measures the changes in price and then "reacts to those changes using "steps". "Regular" moving averages are calculated differently

But you gave me an idea (thanks ) - will have to check it soon

Wulong10:
Of course I can't download it, I'm 'only' Elite and what is the message again ? We don't .... Pfff, I have indicators enough to make my crazy and fat templates.

lol, no, it is a trend indicator, nothing for you, no predictive-like ability, too uncrazy and unfat, too unsophisticated, too... time for a hug.

mladen, do you say that there will be no advanced membership anymore? Only one membership? (we don't need two You can say us, we don't tell around.

krelian99:
lol, no, it is a trend indicator, nothing for you, no predictive-like ability, too uncrazy and unfat, too unsophisticated, too... time for a hug. mladen, do you say that there will be no advanced membership anymore? Only one membership? (we don't need two You can say us, we don't tell around.

Sorry guys, I really am not authorized to tell that kind of details yet, but I can guarantee you that you all are going to love it (I love it for one - finally the users are going to be on the first place)

HMMM, if I had only been looking at the trend everyones friend when I lost ten times in a row, I wouldn't have had that crazy record ....

Maybe our points will have value again ? ? ? ?

mladen:
Step MA is a bit misleading name. It is more a "pseudo ma" (not like other averages) - it measures the changes in price and then "reacts to those changes using "steps". "Regular" moving averages are calculated differently But you gave me an idea (thanks ) - will have to check it soon

And a step RSX, is that crazy enough, or am I saying something stupid now ?

Noo ! i felt soo good when i finally became a advanced member haha i liked to give you guys as much money i could

I am going through every post in the latest news in elite and advanced member forum and writing everything i seem interesting down.

Its surf pad,pencil,beer and music today ! So i thought that i will post every single one of them on this post with links to them , i dont know if every one of them work but we will give it a try

And sorry to you that dont have a higher membership because most of them comes from elite and advanced elite forums, but help me anyway with your ideas what could make the indicators better or what indicators you liked the most

The more we try the more we know , the more we know the more we gain.

It will take me sometime tomorrow for it to be done and it will be a long post in this thread , but hey why not !

sorry guys One stupid question is it not enough indicators in chart window only?

mladen:
Step MA is a bit misleading name. It is more a "pseudo ma" (not like other averages) - it measures the changes in price and then "reacts to those changes using "steps". "Regular" moving averages are calculated differently But you gave me an idea (thanks ) - will have to check it soon

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for explanation the step calculating logic...............but with excuses.....there is already a pending idea (picture attached) if this of our curiosity will also go with that too,lol..:)...just a reminder...thanks.

regards

mntiwana

alpha24:
sorry guys One stupid question is it not enough indicators in chart window only?

Hi alpha24

NO,it is not enough,it is just start,possibly will be added more....lol....why you can not compare those and struck out the lazy ones and let keep the most winners/challengers..............is not the thread main purpose,thanks

regards

mntiwana

Reason: