Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 77

Jairo:
Don't be discouraged by that. I think my English is poor too, but people will get the message behind the words...

Thanks, i use "www.wordreference.com" to help me in this way.

I am having strongly suggestions to all the members who are thinking to use some ID to be subscribed: please, read advances stats carefully concerning min/max lot size, min/max simultanious trades opened in the same time, concerning possible drawdown ... please do not say that you do not know because the developers spent so much time created it for buyers. For you. So use it before subscribe.

Or ask here on the thread with no any problem at all.

Because I am receiving more than 40 PMs every day ... it is the better to post here than ask me to reply.

nd,

I strongly suggest that as part of the approval process that you formulate a questionaire to be answered by the seller before approval...I also suggest a standardized format to report this information on RAS that a buyer REQUIRES ....

ES

They both will reply simultaniously with no problem with "yes sir yes!" to any question we ask

We just need to speak more about advanced stats. Because all those stats are for buyers. To select the signal provider to use.

nd,

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT...TO GO TO EACH ADVANCED STAT WILL TAKE HOURS FOR THE BUYER...ITS WONDERFUL TO HAVE THE TOOL WE CALL A COMPUTER ISN'T IT?

es

newdigital:
They both will reply simultaniously with no problem with "yes sir yes!" to any question we ask We just need to speak more about advanced stats. Because all those stats are for buyers. To select the signal provider to use.

May be it was good suggestion to make a link to ads stats with any signal ID link. I mean:

- link to ID

and

- link to ads stats

all together in one default page ...

Also ...

I am starting to re-read your posts from this thread ...

Well ...

May be we will need something as:

most good signals balance/equity by images on the home page as default?

But the problem is the following: the most good signals are elite section ones and visible for elite members only ...

Well. I am thinking and typing in the same time sorry.

I think, one your suggestion was good: elite section EAs are for free for elite members but for other members - for money. In this case we will avoid may problems.

Because there are ... let me count ... may be more than 60 IDs with good performance with more than 150 elite members subscribed right now.

But elite section members can see it and discuss ...

Well. Let's decide tomorrow. 9 pm now. Because when you are posting so I am sleeping.

SINCERELY ND...I ONLY SUGGESTED THAT YOU COULD INCREASE MEMBERSHIP TO THE ELITE SECTION BY SEGREGATING THOSE EA'S TO THE MEMBERS IN RAS...THAT IS ALL I EVER SUGGESTED...

shoot...all caps...I am too busy to rewrite sorry...

ES

p.s.I have deleted many of my posts as I needed to understand more and they were silly.

newdigital:
May be it was good suggestion to make a link to ads stats with any signal ID link. I mean:

- link to ID

and

- link to ads stats

all together in one default page ...

Also ...

I am starting to re-read your posts from this thread ...

Well ...

May be we will need something as:

most good signals balance/equity by images on the home page as default?

But the problem is the following: the most good signals are elite section ones and visible for elite members only ...

Well. I am thinking and typing in the same time sorry.

I think, one your suggestion was good: elite section EAs are for free for elite members but for other members - for money. In this case we will avoid may problems.

Because there are ... let me count ... may be more than 60 IDs with good performance with more than 150 elite members subscribed right now.

But elite section members can see it and discuss ...

Well. Let's decide tomorrow. 9 pm now. Because when you are posting so I am sleeping.

I am interested

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and i have been trading currencies for a while now.

I am very much interested in the signal renting service.

I am a swing trader and i would like to give swing trading signals on three time frames which are 1hr,4hr and daily chart.

Signals will be given at the start of the london session daily.

Hope to get a response from you

Thanks

Forexrefuge

forexrefuge:
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and i have been trading currencies for a while now.

I am very much interested in the signal renting service.

I am a swing trader and i would like to give swing trading signals on three time frames which are 1hr,4hr and daily chart.

Signals will be given at the start of the london session daily.

Hope to get a response from you

Thanks

Forexrefuge

Welcome on board

You need to send a private message to newdigital or Linuxser

How to be listed in Ranking Page?

Hello,

Thanks for the creative service.

(Although ranking system may be more regulated with equal initial deposits of all seller.)

May question is, I opened an seller account with vendor name "thankme" and

made several trading with signal name "just a perfect name".And I got and ID number of 472.

But I am not still listed on Ranking Page.

Should I pay somewhere, or should I open paypal account to be able to see my ID number on the ranking list?

BR.

Baskan K.

Reason: