Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 7

TEAMTRADER:
Thanks for the invite mntiwana.

My Holy Grail --

First, get a strength meter.

Second, get an Average Daily Range meter that covers all the currencies.

Third, trade the higher strengths currencies against the lower strength currencies of the highest daily range charts.

Fourth, stick to your own strategy, whether it be short term day trading, scalping or longer term trading.

Finally, get indicators that are both reliable and that give YOUR trading eye the best possible chance of trading the chart in the correct direction.

There is NOT one indicator that covers all eventualities; all you can hope for is to get a combination that will give you the lowest risk.THERE ARE ENOUGH INDICATORS TO SUIT EVERYONE'S TASTE so choose one's that suit your trading strategy - long or short term have differing indicators and settings.

I am a great believer in templates to suit trader's trading eye.

Profits every day are the target and when that is achieved, don't fix it!

If you are going to build a house start with the foundation and the above is a solid foundation in my view.

Good luck

TEAMTRADER

Hi TEAMTRADER,

thanks for your visiting and contribution,no bad saying holy grail to a nice system,but often it is used for joke and kidding , lol......we are seeing,you are serious and fair to share and explain your best knowledge and experience,and yes,we can not depend on only one indicator,what we learnt by dear WULONG,we can use at least 10 indicators,lol ..... so much thanks.

(there is no ADR to show the currency with the most 'average true range' (ADR) and the least range.) ....here BOSS can better guide us or if possible,may be invent some thing equal to it,................and also i am hope full,some one kind expert will be help concerning ADR currancy listing.

regards

mntiwana

Another RSI/X derivate I can highly recommend is the TrendRSI, a bit unimposing but really good. A RSI ATR crossover. Use it on M15+ and yes, nothing more to say.

Files:
trendrsi.png  36 kb

krelian99:
Of course steady profits are the target. the point is for 90% that they don't make profits. I don't know why, maybe most people trade EURUSD because of the low spread and on M1 you loose more money to you broker then to the system due to the low volatility it often has. Checking the ADR is a very good point to start your trading day. It needs time for the pips to role in. On some pairs less and on some pairs much more. Xard wrote once, he trades 200pips a day and needs 2hours for it. He also uses a strength meter (oh, incidentally, is it the !XPS v8?

Krelian99,

2 hours for what....for to watch and analyze and confirm that where and when to trade....or...for to run the trade....thanks.

regards

Mntiwana ....

Right now I'm spitting out the possibilities of the Rapid Rsi of Averages for M1, till now I have found 26 'good' versions out of the 22 moving averages that I have done. I still have to do 4 further moving averages.

I already use 2 versions of the Rapid RSI in my M1 template, if I find some better ones I will replace these.

It took me 2 hours to get to this 'result' but I have still work to filter out the 'less' good ones, I can't use them all ...

That's how I do it and that's how my templates get better over time.

In Forex you have to have some important skills : patience and the skill to pick the right moment which will come with experience and a little help of good indicators, but it will never be easy.

Another advice : only trust your self and never pay for Forex 'courses', you will also lose money, you better learn it all by your self, because I guess you never lie to your self ....

Regards from Wulong

krelian99:
Another RSI/X derivate I can highly recommend is the TrendRSI, a bit unimposing but really good. A RSI ATR crossover. Use it on M15+ and yes, nothing more to say.

Hi Krelian99,

if this ver have MA option too,i means which ma type we can apply,for example,ema,lwma,sma and all new MAs.

regards

krelian99:

Good tip, I have downloaded that one too, had no time yet to even take a look at it. I guess you know why.

Hmm, maybe I can 'clone' myself ....

Mntiwana, I can't find it anymore where he wrotes it. His system says him right away what to do and he is very experienced. Currency meter, maybe a correlation indicator (he likes GBP and AUD pairs). With Gold and 3-4 pairs you can do it.

Wulong10:
Mntiwana ....

Right now I'm spitting out the possibilities of the Rapid Rsi of Averages for M1, till now I have found 26 'good' versions out of the 22 moving averages that I have done. I still have to do 4 further moving averages.

I already use 2 versions of the Rapid RSI in my M1 template, if I find some better ones I will replace these.

It took me 2 hours to get to this 'result' but I have still work to filter out the 'less' good ones, I can't use them all ...

That's how I do it and that's how my templates get better over time.

In Forex you have to have some important skills : patience and the skill to pick the right moment which will come with experience and a little help of good indicators, but it will never be easy.

Another advice : only trust your self and never pay for Forex 'courses', you will also lose money, you better learn it all by your self, because I guess you never lie to your self ....

Regards from Wulong

How did you come to 26 'good' versions out of the 22 moving averages? Man you must be testing even more than I am

Mnti, only EMA, but this is enough, I think here it wouldn't change much to take super smooth or TEMA.

Wulong&Wulong, I would risk it to take a look on it what if mladen implements more and more MAs to the indis?

mladen, these are the 4 bonus MAs you unlock when you test all 22 regular MAs.

krelian99:
Mnti, only EMA, but this is enough, I think here it wouldn't change much to take super smooth or TEMA. Wulong&Wulong, I would risk it to take a look on it what if mladen implements more and more MAs to the indis?

delete me please...

Reason: