Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 18

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks, now i can understand exact why you was feeling annoy to waste your costly time on a illogical and useless purpose,thanks.

regards

No problem

One more small PS: it is a rule of thumb that combinations like that are working as the slowest signal of the combined 10. So they tend to lag - sometimes a lot

mladen:

No problem

One more small PS: it is a rule of thumb that combinations like that are working as the slowest signal of the combined 10. So they tend to lag - sometimes a lot

Dearest MLADEN,

i like the way of your teaching,feeding one hint after one in every post,how you guess exact my RAM do not accept many things at a time due to age factor lol.:).......but i hope composite of one type do not act like this,you means only for different type compositions/score, .

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

i like the way of your teaching,feeding one hint after one in every post,how you guess exact my RAM do not accept many things at a time due to age factor lol.:).......but i hope composite of one type do not act like this,you means only for different type compositions/score, .

regards

I am afraid that whatever indicators combination is used it will depend on the slowest - there will be no change in that

mladen:

I am afraid that whatever indicators combination is used it will depend on the slowest - there will be no change in that

Dearest MLADEN,

i was meant if composition is made with only one type of indicator,then it will not do act like you said above lag and slow down results,for example as you already done with RSI and MACD,pictures attached here under,....or.....it will result same lag and slow down lightly ?

as for combination of more than one type indicators,i understand your explanation,it must lag results with slow down performance.........if there are any CCI and STOCH versions of composite same like RSI and MACD ? till now i had not pass through .

regards

mntiwana

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

i was meant if composition is made with only one type of indicator,then it will not do act like you said above lag and slow down results,for example as you already done with RSI and MACD,pictures attached here under,....or.....it will result same lag and slow down lightly ?

as for combination of more than one type indicators,i understand your explanation,it must lag results with slow down performance.........if there are any CCI and STOCH versions of composite same like RSI and MACD ? till now i had not pass through .

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana

Composite RSI is a completely different story

I could not come up with a better name and then I decided to name it composite. But it does not behave at all as the indicators that are composed from a few different indicators - on the contrary. In its case forget all about I told about the combined indicators - it is a whole different animal

For me composite RSI is not lagging

on my own:
For me composite RSI is not lagging

on my own,

as MLADEN described,the issue of lagging concerned with indicators that uses values from different multiple type indicators sum up,for example as "incync index arrow" back in post number 165 as per my understanding.thanks.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Composite RSI is a completely different story

I could not come up with a better name and then I decided to name it composite. But it does not behave at all as the indicators that are composed from a few different indicators - on the contrary. In its case forget all about I told about the combined indicators - it is a whole different animal

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for explaining,do you know and remember any of CCI and STOCH composite only coded by you/MRTOOLS or do you think any possibility about in near future,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:

on my own,

as MLADEN described,the issue of lagging concerned with indicators that uses values from different multiple type indicators sum up,for example as "incync index arrow" back in post number 165 as per my understanding.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

Thanks for the additional explanation

Dearest MLADEN,

i found your stoch ver,can it be made with slope color ........ and still not found any of CCI composite,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

composite_stochastic.ex4

Reason: