Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 17

timmyhanke:
Hello Mladen and Mr Tools !

I came up with an idea, Can corridors be added to a value chart ? It would be an awesome indicator if it works, so it alerts when it touches the upper and lower corridor.

Corridors like this picture bellow.

Dear Timmy,

corridors or Double Dynamic Zones.

regards

There are versions with Double DZ, but these are here just confusing. DZ and corridors in one version.

Dynamic zones are completely different from corridor

Corridor is much more "manual" (you have to know the values that indicator will have in order to use it, while dz does not need to "know" that)

mntiwana:

Dear Krelian99,

in my poor opinion DDZ are more better than corridor indies,probability levels always move along with price and you have 5 optional enter exit points/levels, if a +/- shift option with true/false would be added it will be make ddz more pretty,helping and compromising (shift option in zones and in signaling indicator line separately,if possible) ..... any way for value chart,i like request for DDZ ,thanks.

regards

We have to see about that , i like the corridor indicators because it creates lines that correspond to the trend and the price sticks to it,and as soon as it leave the line its often a reverse in the market.

And it seems like there isnt a indicator that uses alerts on the corridor lines , but it alerts on the signal line cross instead. so i dont know if its any good to trade , but i like the visual look to it , and with value charts i think it can create wounders by changing the number of bars option , so you can change how the price moves. Or it can be a perfect reversal scalper.

Dear Timmy,

i am not and never against you,of course every new idea and new invention is better than before so the universe is getting more improved and advanced day by day than before.

one invitation for you,here we have a thread Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively for the same comparing purpose and look for alternative solution/indicator,can you put any of your favorite corridor indi at ,with picture and template and source file so that i or any of us may try to compare some thing with your corridor,your corridor will be considered as winner till nobody defeat it with his master piece,lol,and any of from our side indicator will be called Challenger,challenger can be more than one of any kind,type .... but keep it in mind,on chart indicators will be compare with on chart indicators and in SW with SW ......... let us try and start a new way of contest,that was in my mind the day we (Krelian99) start this thread but unfortunately nobody take serious interest in so far , lol.

regards

mntiwana

krelian99:
There are versions with Double DZ, but these are here just confusing. DZ and corridors in one version.

Dear Krelian99,

in my poor opinion DDZ are more better than corridor indies,probability levels always move along with price and you have 5 optional enter exit points/levels, if a +/- shift option with true/false would be added it will be make ddz more pretty,helping and compromising (shift option in zones and in signaling indicator line separately,if possible) ..... ,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:
Dear Timmy,

i am not and never against you,of course every new idea and new invention is better than before so the universe is getting more improved and advanced day by day than before.

one invitation for you,here we have a thread Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively for the same comparing purpose and look for alternative solution/indicator,can you put any of your favorite corridor indi at ,with picture and template and source file so that i or any of us may try to compare some thing with your corridor,your corridor will be considered as winner till nobody defeat it with his master piece,lol,and any of from our side indicator will be called Challenger,challenger can be more than one of any kind,type .... but keep it in mind,on chart indicators will be compare with on chart indicators and in SW with SW ......... let us try and start a new way of contest,that was in my mind the day we (Krelian99) start this thread but unfortunately nobody take serious interest in so far , lol.

regards

mntiwana

I will do that , but i try diffrent things every single day just to see how it works out in the market.

So i cant go to sleep if i havnt a new strategy to try out the next day,but if i think of a problem that i cant solve myselft without finetuning the indicator , i will ask me fellow mates We are all in this together !

mladen:
Dynamic zones are completely different from corridor Corridor is much more "manual" (you have to know the values that indicator will have in order to use it, while dz does not need to "know" that)

Dearest MLADEN,

Though it is out of topic here for DZ,but because it is about value charts,just now i found there is DZ value chart already,just it needs for some more favor for upgrade to slope colors all 2 MAs crossing lines and if possible with new prices too,it have a lot of options for alerting and arrows,thanks.

regards

dynamic_zone_value_chart_averages_arrows__alerts.ex4

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

Though it is out of topic here for DZ,but because it is about value charts,just now i found there is DZ value chart already,just it needs for some more favor for upgrade to slope colors all 2 MAs crossing lines and if possible with new prices too,it have a lot of options for alerting and arrows,thanks.

regards

dynamic_zone_value_chart_averages_arrows__alerts.ex4

mntiwana

I can make it on slope, but on all zones crossing it would be too much colors (at least that I my opinion)

As far as prices are concerned : value chart can not use prices as some indicators - it has it strict sampling ways in which prices can not be replaced and which limits the prices that the averages can use

mladen:

mntiwana

I can make it on slope, but on all zones crossing it would be too much colors (at least that I my opinion)

As far as prices are concerned : value chart can not use prices as some indicators - it has it strict sampling ways in which prices can not be replaced and which limits the prices that the averages can use

Dearest MLADEN,

Of course you knows better and exact,what is possible and useful to make it more responsive and help full,do you think if shifting factor in MAs lines would be compromising ,thanks.

regards

Reason: