Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 8

Wulong10:
Mntiwana ....

Right now I'm spitting out the possibilities of the Rapid Rsi of Averages for M1, till now I have found 26 'good' versions out of the 22 moving averages that I have done. I still have to do 4 further moving averages.

I already use 2 versions of the Rapid RSI in my M1 template, if I find some better ones I will replace these.

It took me 2 hours to get to this 'result' but I have still work to filter out the 'less' good ones, I can't use them all ...

That's how I do it and that's how my templates get better over time.

In Forex you have to have some important skills : patience and the skill to pick the right moment which will come with experience and a little help of good indicators, but it will never be easy.

Another advice : only trust your self and never pay for Forex 'courses', you will also lose money, you better learn it all by your self, because I guess you never lie to your self ....

Regards from Wulong

dear Wulong,

wonderful tirelessness hard working,i am sure it will pay you back and yes i am agree with you for all that you said,adjusting with and fine tuning is a skill,same like coding is a skill.......and it is time taking,and especially when you have multiple option in indi property,you have a lot of work,even for one indi,to bring it up to the exact maximum promising point,i can feel and figure out the length of work and its sensivity......that is why,you are requested to come and contribute,we needs you...thanks

regards

mntiwana

krelian99:
Mnti, only EMA, but this is enough, I think here it wouldn't change much to take super smooth or TEMA. Wulong&Wulong, I would risk it to take a look on it what if mladen implements more and more MAs to the indis?

I don't guarantee that there will be no more averages in that collection :):)

But they have to have only two parameters : period and price. Any other parameter and I keep it as a separate indicator

I use a tiny chart like this with the trenders and the strongest and weakest currencies.

Indicators enclosed.

Wulong

krelian99:
Mntiwana, I can't find it anymore where he wrotes it. His system says him right away what to do and he is very experienced. Currency meter, maybe a correlation indicator (he likes GBP and AUD pairs). With Gold and 3-4 pairs you can do it.

Dear Krelian,

don't worry and feel confuse,there are some reasons behind the floor,what he said and explained,that is right.

regards

mladen:
I don't guarantee that there will be no more averages in that collection :):) But they have to have only two parameters : period and price. Any other parameter and I keep it as a separate indicator

Dearest MLADEN

if levels can not be figured as one more parameters,

regards

mladen:
How did you come to 26 'good' versions out of the 22 moving averages? Man you must be testing even more than I am

Ha, ha, I think, no I'm sure there will be a lot more 'good' versions possible ...if you have time to search.

And these versions are only 'good' for my purpose : looking for a better 'slow' and a 'medium' indicator.

A fast one I have already and is easy, but the fast ones are always too fast and have to be tempered by the mediums (half fast and half slow) and the mediums have to be rectified by the slow ones that are, of course too slow ...

This way I try to 'ride' the waves on M1 ...

I guess no one understands this, no problem as long as I understand it.

Wulong10:
I use a tiny chart like this with the trenders and the strongest and weakest currencies.

Indicators enclosed.

Wulong

Wulong,

as for as i experienced,such kind of currency meters changes their place frequently,how and how long we can trust and rely on them....please some explanation appreciated.thanks

regards

mladen:
I don't guarantee that there will be no more averages in that collection :):) But they have to have only two parameters : period and price. Any other parameter and I keep it as a separate indicator

Hmm, the more averages the better, there is always one that is better when you do not expect it ....

mntiwana:
Wulong,

as for as i experienced,such kind of currency meters changes their place frequently,how and how long we can trust and rely on them....please some explanation appreciated.thanks

regards

Mntiwana,

These currency meters are slow, I would never take entries based on it when you trade M1, it's only to have a general view ...

mntiwana:
dear Wulong,

wonderful tirelessness hard working,i am sure it will pay you back and yes i am agree with you for all that you said,adjusting with and fine tuning is a skill,same like coding is a skill.......and it is time taking,and especially when you have multiple option in indi property,you have a lot of work,even for one indi,to bring it up to the exact maximum promising point,i can feel and figure out the length of work and its sensivity......that is why,you are requested to come and contribute,we needs you...thanks

regards

mntiwana

I hope it will pay back some day.

My record is 16 consecutive wins on M1 with 5 min expiry, but I have also a record of 10 losses in a row in the beginning when I thought I could beat the price, but I didn't mind, I could 'play' for only 1 Euro ...

Wulong

Reason: