[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 351

Have you read the way of the turtle? - There was a correction there - that the market has an advantage over all systems in general - because the market is the system itself which takes into account all interests

My immediate goal is 4315, your opinion without philosophy.

Yeah, there's gonna be some action. Everyone's asleep.

elliot123:
very funny, but I think an experienced trader, the target will indicate 85 percent

In a couple of days I will show the buy/sell/neutral zone indicator to the public... the goals are more complicated... the meaning of the last time we stand in the buy/sell zone

I think that the target will be 85 percents.

Borrowed one of the signals from Ishimoku strategy ... namely, the price breakdown of MA 1 shifted by 26 periods ... Consider the nearest situation

To combat false breakdowns, we use the EMA 72 as a trend line...

Between the yellow and white lines Alarm zone - yellow line SL...

seolink74:

Borrowed one of the signals of the strategy Ishimoku ... namely, the breakdown of the price chart MA 1 shifted by 26 periods ... consider the next situation

very interesting, as an option. your view for today?

elliot123:
very interesting, as an option.your view for today?

Today the candlestick opened in the sell zone after leaving the neutral zone... it means a buy zone... and there you can draw lows, highs, pivot levels, flags, whatever... but the main thing is the buy zone

I'm looking at my trades in the terminal that I keep locked... I wouldn't have opened them if I'd had this indicator before... but all in good time

seolink74:
I'm looking at my trades in the terminal that I keep locked... there's no way I would have opened them if I had had such an indicator before
I've got tons of indicators, what's the point, I'll send you the site

elliot123:
I have a lot of indicators, but the point is that I will send you the website in my personal message

The correct use of them + MM ... and the indicators themselves without building them into a trading system ... as you said ... What's the use ...

I have a library of indicators myself ... 200 pieces ...

I built (write) an indicator based on some lines of the Ichimoku + MA. In the trading system will be a weekly pivot (maybe)

- Dad, I want to be a trader.

- Over my dead body,

- Well, I've already lost 100 grand in the stock market...

On the H4 the target is 1.42523

Reason: