Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 9

Wulong10:
I hope it will pay back some day.

My record is 16 consecutive wins on M1 with 5 min expiry, but I have also a record of 10 losses in a row in the beginning when I thought I could beat the price, but I didn't mind, I could 'play' for only 1 Euro ...

Wulong

Wulong,

so you deserve 2 noble prizes on every two sides........and i am still far from you then......as i was kicked out 3 times with live account years ago, and more interesting,it was my whole life hard earning and total saving......,from that day to today i am just only learning and studying it.....do i deserve any kind of title,lol......with same hopes as you have for.....you will be pay back some day.

regards

mntiwana

Wulong, you are crazy (you know in a positive manner) and respect that you test all the MAs and want even more.

Mntiwana, now you know much more about Forex, and the day will come that you earn back your money. When I look at my old templates when I started... wow. Without all the help here and in another forum I would still be the beginner I was. Now I'm some big steps further, still learning but very optimistic that my day will come soon

krelian99:
Wulong, you are crazy (you know in a positive manner) and respect that you test all the MAs and want even more. Mntiwana, now you know much more about Forex, and the day will come that you earn back your money. When I look at my old templates when I started... wow. Without all the help here and in another forum I would still be the beginner I was. Now I'm some big steps further, still learning but very optimistic that my day will come soon

Dear Krelian99,

how you have your old templates,you saved,strange.

no,i don't think,i can go on live,when i remind my self that MLADEN open his first live account after 5 plus years and read IGORs story and reads ratio, 5% winner and 95% loser..... i don't want my self see in gamblers line....those whom are trading with less knowledge,only based on,they can afford losses,where as i don't have second or other choice,you can say,now i am able to understand the Forex trading terminology,how it works,still needs to know and learn how to control and capture it.

my best wishes for all

regards

mntiwana

Just one example (as an alternative to some similar things)

Very low time frame for my taste - 5 minute - the new step stochastic (a bit different way of calculating the whole thing) , default parameters (of course that there are loses - there is no holly grail, and this is not an exception either - but compare the gains against the loses) :

Files:
step_ma.gif  76 kb

Don't you mean a step ma, instead of a step stoch, Mladen ?

Greetings from the 'crazy' Wulong.

I also use a crazy indicator on M1 : the RSX of MACD, that's my crazy predictor.

mntiwana:
Wulong,

so you deserve 2 noble prizes on every two sides........and i am still far from you then......as i was kicked out 3 times with live account years ago, and more interesting,it was my whole life hard earning and total saving......,from that day to today i am just only learning and studying it.....do i deserve any kind of title,lol......with same hopes as you have for.....you will be pay back some day.

regards

mntiwana

Let me laugh, Noble prize, I'm a bit too crazy for that ....

Of course I still have the old templates. I wanted to delete them, took a look and got nostalgic. My first one was with korHarmonics and MACD (please don't laugh) I don't know when mladen or Igorad started to trade. When I skip through this forum or another (the ominous unknown forum I see that a lot of work was done the last years, all in front mladen, but also others in order to prepare better entries in the world of forex for beginner since then. Expensive books and simple indicators. Forex was made only for few people with money. Forex hasn't changed, but the tools are much better now and are improving. See the new Step MA BTW, have I missed something? Can't find it.

Wulong10:
Don't you mean a step ma, instead of a step stoch, Mladen ?

Greetings from the 'crazy' Wulong.

I also use a crazy indicator on M1 : the RSX of MACD, that's my crazy predictor.

Wulong

You are right : not quite "at home" today

krelian99:
Of course I still have the old templates. I wanted to delete them, took a look and got nostalgic. My first one was with korHarmonics and MACD (please don't laugh) I don't know when mladen or Igorad started to trade. When I skip through this forum or another (the ominous unknown forum I see that a lot of work was done the last years, all in front mladen, but also others in order to prepare better entries in the world of forex for beginner since then. Expensive books and simple indicators. Forex was made only for few people with money. Forex hasn't changed, but the tools are much better now and are improving. See the new Step MA BTW, have I missed something? Can't find it.

krelian99

That is the stepma new version 1.05

I just had to join this tread ! Hello my friend !

Its friday friday gotta get down on friday !

I have been obsessed of channel indicator lately and are looking like crazy to find something good.

I have always gone back to the Average channel that i posted in the picture below.

I want it to work but a part of me dosnt like it at all but im drawn back to it.

Do you think that its possible to add Deviation to the bands to make them wider so it maybe can act like a channel that alerts when it penetrates one of the bands and jumps between them ?

Anyway hope you have had a great week so far and hope you have an even better weekend !

/ Timmy Hanke

Files:
channel.png  101 kb
Reason: