Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 145

Big Joe:
One day or another your brokers will force you to update ... Get ready and make your backups.

The problem is that his change was not forced by broker, but by some instance of metatrader that then updates all the metatraders it finds. That is by definition a virus

techmac:
The problem is that his change was not forced by broker, but by some instance of metatrader that then updates all the metatraders it finds. That is by definition a virus

Very true.

I used to test scripts on several different builds, but now it is over. I cannot support a customer that complains about a recent build, because I have everything uniform on my computers now.

Hey guys,

Strange bug this morning, on build 634 when i clicked to edit indicators properties, the ok button, etc were half cut. And impossible to edit something.

After a while i noticed now the box is resizeable. And after correct resize, no more problems.

Now it does not change how the running ex4 works if you recompile it. You have to change parameters manually or to remove the ex4 and attach it again to see the changes.

Build 646 : still problems with labels Did not check the rest

Pava:
777?...I am waiting for build 666........

A bet : they are going to skip build 666

It makes me angry : whenever some metatrader updates after that it updates my live account too (while my broker has no intention to use these newest versions of metatrader). This is pure BS. If my broker wants to update then it should update, not when metatrader issues 10 updates of their betas a day. My live account is live money - maybe metaquotes thinks that it is all a game, but it is not for me. So I am forced to clean this bloody virus thing over and over. I DO NOT like metatrader any more

on my own:
It makes me angry : whenever some metatrader updates after that it updates my live account too (while my broker has no intention to use these newest versions of metatrader). This is pure BS. If my broker wants to update then it should update, not when metatrader issues 10 updates of their betas a day. My live account is live money - maybe metaquotes thinks that it is all a game, but it is not for me. So I am forced to clean this bloody virus thing over and over. I DO NOT like metatrader any more

All they did in the "new" build 646 is a "smart search" and now they are selling books now too not just magazines. They could not care less of the reports that are showing errors of trading platform. Avoid it. Old errors back. Guess books are more important than our trading

checkin:
All they did in the "new" build 646 is a "smart search" and now they are selling books now too not just magazines. They could not care less of the reports that are showing errors of trading platform. Avoid it. Old errors back. Guess books are more important than our trading

They did make resizing dialogue boxes possible though none of the buttons are working correctly on my 8.1 machine. Their site forum is down also.

finesse:
They did make resizing dialogue boxes possible though none of the buttons are working correctly on my 8.1 machine. Their site forum is down also.

Whatever they are doing lately is not aimed to help in trading. And there is more and more bugs instead to being less. Time to change boats

Reason: