Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 147

checkin:
Call me a paranoid, but I think that it is done on purpose. Whatever reasons they have, whoever is responsible for project leading, could not have missed that old errors are revamped so often

That is probably a simple case of panicing

They are losing the market and now the steps they are making are all wrong. If someone does not take the control over there soon and starts to enforce proper quality control, there is only one way where metatrder will go : down

techmac:
That is probably a simple case of panicing They are losing the market and now the steps they are making are all wrong. If someone does not take the control over there soon and starts to enforce proper quality control, there is only one way where metatrder will go : down

They are just going down since metatader 5 was presented. don't believe there is someone who can drag them out of this

On every forum I go the conclusion is that metatrader is not good any more. So what are we going to use instead?

whisperer:
On every forum I go the conclusion is that metatrader is not good any more. So what are we going to use instead?

Many alternatives. Depends on the amount of money you can invest. But metatrader has never been in worse position. Never

does anyone know how to force MT4 to upgrade,

two of the MT4s i use seem stuck on 509, but offline charts seem to run better on 600+ so would like them to update, so far they are refusing to

the webinstall file is there, and huge amounts of data is being downloaded, still no update?

maybe they also hate the new MT4? and don't want to change

WR1:
does anyone know how to force MT4 to upgrade,

two of the MT4s i use seem stuck on 509, but offline charts seem to run better on 600+ so would like them to update, so far they are refusing to

the webinstall file is there, and huge amounts of data is being downloaded, still no update?

maybe they also hate the new MT4? and don't want to change

Simply install a demo account from a broker that has newer build

As soon as you log in to that demo account and restart metatrader it will be updated

mladen:
Simply install a demo account from a broker that has newer build As soon as you log in to that demo account and restart metatrader it will be updated

thanks,

never thought of that

Big change is that they are going to "upgrade" the metatrader site. Shall it be the same as upgraded metatrader 4?

checkin:
Big change is that they are going to "upgrade" the metatrader site. Shall it be the same as upgraded metatrader 4?

.Another example of mis-priorities

finesse:
.Another example of mis-priorities

In the last couple of years that is the story of metatrader : all mis-priorities and poorly executed projects

Reason: