Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 144

Build 645 has been issued today.

finesse:
Build 645 has been issued today.

Yep, in the morning, the terminal updated from 633 to 634, later in the evening to 645. Did the komanda from MQ release over 11 updates today? We may reach the build 777 in a couple of weeks.

777?...I am waiting for build 666........

Ovo:
Yep, in the morning, the terminal updated from 633 to 634, later in the evening to 645. Did the komanda from MQ release over 11 updates today? We may reach the build 777 in a couple of weeks.

Still problem with labels (and this is after 5 minutes of testing). They could have released even 12 u[dates - it still works wrong

The same problem (bug) they had in first releases of this new metatader 4 and that was fixed, is back again. Makes me wonder which bugs are back again too. They seem to be incapable of solvibg simple text - labels objects handling on charts

Files:
labels.gif  111 kb

At least they fixed this :

Files:
data.gif  138 kb

Deleted as it is still 633 and won't update to 645 so am now stuck with the trial system

Sorry - please ignore this post. The new indicator already been done by Mr. Tools. Found it here:

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Tenkan_Sen-Kijun_Sen Histo nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen,

Could you please update the attached indicator to work with the latest MT4. Thank you

tenkan_sen-kijun_sen_histo.mq4

grrrrr.....this morning I lost my last copy of Build 509. My Windows 7 asked if it was ok to make change and I selected "no" but, it happened anyway. Either I accidentally clicked "yes" out of carelessness or they found a clever way to over ride my operating system. At this point I don't know if I should be angry with myself or with them. Oh well, at least my brokers haven't forced anything beyond build 625.

gcgman:
grrrrr.....this morning I lost my last copy of Build 509. My Windows 7 asked if it was ok to make change and I selected "no" but, it happened anyway. Either I accidentally clicked "yes" out of carelessness or they found a clever way to over ride my operating system. At this point I don't know if I should be angry with myself or with them. Oh well, at least my brokers haven't forced anything beyond build 625.

One day or another your brokers will force you to update ...

Get ready and make your backups.

electrical999:
Sorry - please ignore this post. The new indicator already been done by Mr. Tools. Found it here:

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Tenkan_Sen-Kijun_Sen Histo nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen,

Could you please update the attached indicator to work with the latest MT4. Thank you

tenkan_sen-kijun_sen_histo.mq4

electrical999

Here you go : tenkan_sen-kijun_sen_histo_nmc.mq4