Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 152

techmac:
Does that mean that nobody would see my x-rated movie? I am deeply disappointed

Since there are still zeros there (nobody downloading from metaquotes site any more) looks like the movies would have the same fate

checkin:
Since there are still zeros there (nobody downloading from metaquotes site any more) looks like the movies would have the same fate

Guys, it seems that they have much more serious problems than they are ready to admit to themselves. Reaction to this new metatarder 4 is anything but positive, and examples like that no download are all around the net

mladen:
Guys, it seems that they have much more serious problems than they are ready to admit to themselves. Reaction to this new metatarder 4 is anything but positive, and examples like that no download are all around the net

I know, I know

I just could not resist since the way they treat users there is anything but professional. And now with all these things happening with metatrader it is getting worse and worse for metatrader each and every day

Nobody forced them to do what they did

checkin:
Nobody forced them to do what they did

You are right

But they forced us. And a lot of work went down the drain. Repeating that same job just because someone thought that it would be good trick to fill the pockets is not pleasant job at all

Wherever I go a lot of people are stopping using metatrader

Pity

So much free code for metatrader.

Hi there,

I just try attach '#Signal Bars 11a.ex4' in my metatrader 4 build 646, and found wrong value in silver.

Is it any latest version for #Signal Bars?

widhie75:
Hi there,

I just try attach '#Signal Bars 11a.ex4' in my metatrader 4 build 646, and found wrong value in silver.

Is it any latest version for #Signal Bars?

That is the latest version ( compiled on an early 600 build ), Signal Bars is designed to be used on Currency pairs not metals, the SP500 or the DOW etc, it is virtually impossible to set the number code up to allow for all the different variations. The other issue you may have is that you are using build 646 and so far that build is the worst update we have had.

Hello guys,

This morning i got updates to build 650 ?

And find no news about it.

Reason: