Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available? - page 18

zxc писал(а) >>

In prehistoric times, trading was done within a long period of time - within a year, at best within a month...

Now it's within a day, within an hour...

In the future, within a minute, within a second. Let's make 100 trades a second! And it won't be pips :)

It's not so prehistoric, TA probably appeared with the advent of Japanese candlesticks, something of the 18th century, modern TA started in the late 19th century with Dow Theory... And if we had computers, I wonder how things would have turned out? Maybe there would be annual crises or we would all live in communism.)

On the tester, I can add paraffin to this topic.
- The terminals on which the champs spin are the tester)))
where is it?

OK, let's imagine another situation, now a historical one (there were already PCs): the year was about 97, Forex, cable spreads were about 30 pips or even more. And how the hell did they trade! That's who we need to learn from: "tester", "multi-currency testing"...

Historically the second generation trading terminals were Tandy and Apple 2 from 1981
they have 128x128 graphics

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Вот я и думаю, а как же люди в доисторическую эпоху торговали, когда и тестера еще не было, и даже персональных компутеров...

OK, let's imagine another situation, a historical one (the personal computers already were): the year of E97, Forex, spread on the cable about 30 points, or even more. And how the hell did they trade! That's who we need to learn from: "tester", "multicurrency testing"...

Then:

Those who were sillier traded... Those who were smarter - did not trade themselves, but developed various trading strategies, wrote books and magazines, and sold it all to those who were sillier... Those who were sillier - bought these trading strategies, books and magazines and tried to trade on them...

Now..:

Those who are sillier, they trade... Who is smarter - they do not trade themselves, but develop various trading strategies, write expert advisers and indicators, and sell it all to the more stupid ... Who is sillier - they buy these trading strategies, expert advisors and indicators and try to trade on them...

--------

P.S. I guess the next question will be: How did people trade before they could read and had no books and magazines? :)

Korey >> :
Historically the second generation trading terminals were Tandy and Apple 2 from 1981.
They had 128x128 graphics.

Wrong, I had a programmable calculator back in the 80's, that's the thing!!!

Andy_Kon >> :

Wrong, I had a programmable calculator back in the '80s, what a thing!

You must have been playing a game of eggnog.

sol >> :

>>You must have been playing a game of egog.

Nope, I was counting the MTBF of the communications systems.

Tandy Corp. wanted to be friends with us from 1988.
They assured us that their Tandy had a modem, colour graphics (128x128) in BASIC you could write your Momentum,
and that's why it's best for trading. Loved by millions of traders.

...That's not how they said - why should you write your Momentums - buy a ready-made set.
And we told them back .... We need it for scientific research.
The solution was simple and straightforward - the PC XT came with the toys.

Korey >> :

>> Tandy Corp. wanted to be friends with us from 1988....

With you specifically? Or are you telling the story of the "computerisation" of the USSR in your own way?

Reason: