Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 139

checkin:
This is what I am talking of :

I believe (though I am never sure) that this information comes from the login handshake, no third party involved.

sorry someone can help me:

I have the 625 version of mt4 and yesterday while I was working platform is stopped, and some indicators have stopped working.

Not riseco more to attack the graph.

how can I do??

thanks

Ovo:
I believe (though I am never sure) that this information comes from the login handshake, no third party involved.

I am not sure but if I remember you can not run an item bought from mq store from 2 ips at the same time (will have to check where did I read about it). If that is so, then the 3rd party is involved (mq) but right now I am not 100% sure

fatotrend:
sorry someone can help me:

I have the 625 version of mt4 and yesterday while I was working platform is stopped, and some indicators have stopped working.

Not riseco more to attack the graph.

how can I do??

thanks

Were you using build 625 before that happened or it was the first time that your metatrader updated to build 625?

? Era in uso a costruire 625 prima che ciò accadesse o che era la prima volta che la vostra MetaTrader aggiornato per costruire 625 [/ QUOTE]

was already in use by a few days the 625 version ...

Mladen; 674691:
? Era in uso a costruire 625 prima che ciò accadesse o che era la prima volta che la vostra MetaTrader aggiornato per costruire 625 [/ QUOTE] was already in use by a few days the 625 version ...

If you see grayed out indicators then 3 things can happen :

1. that the indicator does not have a source

2. that the indicator has a source but that it can not be compiled without errors

3. that you have more than 512 files in the indicators folders (in which case it shows grayed out indicators all over the place - not too much logic in which ones are going to be grayed out). Also, you are not going to see some of your indicators in the list at all

Try deleteting some indicators that you do not use or try right click on a grayed out indicator, chose modify and then try to compile it from metaeditor to see if there are compiler errors

PS: just a warning : metaquotes is on a crusade to forcefully update build 509 to 625 again. Check the All users->Application data->Metaquotes-->Webinstall before you start the build 509 - anything found there - delete it

mladen:
PS: just a warning : metaquotes is on a crusade to forcefully update build 509 to 625 again. Check the All users->Application data->Metaquotes-->Webinstall before you start the build 509 - anything found there - delete it

They will not give up

They need the money they "lost" on Cyprus

checkin:
:)

They will not give up

They need the money they "lost" on Cyprus

Don't knw if they lost it (usually only the small ones lost it there) but if they lost it, then it tells how much do they know of trading and economical news

They are promising new beta (yes beta) for today.

I don't understand how it became beta again?

Reason: