Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 149

Ovo:
Lol, it may he him. The guy that usually fails.

Yes, but he is trying to sound sooooo smart ....

checkin:
You mean the guy that thinks that PeriodSeconds() and Period()*60 are different in metatrader 4?

:):)

Oh yeah ...

Yep, he is constantly confusing metatrader 4 and 5. Obviously he does not know much about metatrader 4 (and his knowledge about metatrader 5 has not been demonstrated either - he always quotes the documentation - no code examples)

techmac:
Yep, he is constantly confusing metatrader 4 and 5. Obviously he does not know much about metatrader 4 (and his knowledge about metatrader 5 has not been demonstrated either - he always quotes the documentation - no code examples)

Man is a compulsive talker. Does not matter to him (and to metatrader) that what he tells does not have too much sense and that it helps only him (to collect points). Metatrader is probably happy with that : they will sell more magazines

No new builds for a long time. Does that mean that they consider this finished?

techmac:
No new builds for a long time. Does that mean that they consider this finished?

They are announcing new build - let see when will it come

That is their standard answer : whenever they must not say that they have no idea when will the bug be corrected, their answer is "it is corrected in the new build tat will come soon". Thy got it like a standard answer to avoid telling : "hey, this is full of bugs (like RaptorUK did) why are you still using it?"

checkin:
That is their standard answer : whenever they must not say that they have no idea when will the bug be corrected, their answer is "it is corrected in the new build tat will come soon". Thy got it like a standard answer to avoid telling : "hey, this is full of bugs (like RaptorUK did) why are you still using it?"

:):)

After some time they all sound alike : why do you try to code when I can do that if you pay me

techmac:
:):):) After some time they all sound alike : why do you try to code when I can do that if you pay me

You mean the guy that always tells "we are not slaves here. go to the section where you have to pay for coding" - and they leave him post that all over and over on each and every thread? Yes, that is what they do. Maybe one of the reasons why RaptorUK is missing

checkin:
You mean the guy that always tells "we are not slaves here. go to the section where you have to pay for coding" - and they leave him post that all over and over on each and every thread? Yes, that is what they do. Maybe one of the reasons why RaptorUK is missing

Oh, don't you mean WHR?... he is kinda folklore on that site, I actually found his aggression amusing after I got used to it. But he never was a moderator, and frequency of his posts considerably fell down lately - probably he got a warning from the smart guy.

Ovo:
Oh, don't you mean WHR?... he is kinda folklore on that site, I actually found his aggression amusing after I got used to it. But he never was a moderator, and frequency of his posts considerably fell down lately - probably he got a warning from the smart guy.

Yes, him too. But if you read between the lines of what moderators are telling, they are telling exactly the same thing (just not that ugly). As you said : probably they all got a warning from the big brother to do that

Reason: