Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 146

on my own:
Whatever they are doing lately is not aimed to help in trading. And there is more and more bugs instead to being less. Time to change boats

Maybe that is what they want : to stop being a trading platform and to sell magazines and books - easier. That way they don't have to correct all those pests in their code

finesse:
They did make resizing dialogue boxes possible though none of the buttons are working correctly on my 8.1 machine. Their site forum is down also.

Site is up, but so are the bugs The biggest news is that some antiviruses are reporting trojans in the metatrader "update" code that forces us to updated - after all they took am exiting trojan and are using it for that

checkin:
Site is up, but so are the bugs The biggest news is that some antiviruses are reporting trojans in the metatrader "update" code that forces us to updated - after all they took am exiting trojan and are using it for that

You mean they stole the code got the trojan?!!!!!!!!!!

That explains all - and why are they not able to fix metatrader - they can not code a decent trojan but they have to steal it

...so many to choose from.....

Files:

Pava:
...so many to choose from.....

This s the way it was reported

Files:
trojan.png  81 kb

checkin:
This s the way it was reported

In my opinion that is less important

What is more important (at least in my opinion) is that errors just keep popping up and that errors that we thought are solved long time age are back. As if someone have mixed up the sources somewhere. They still have problems with strings in labels the same way as day one of a new metatrader 4. What else is the same?

See the example of a simplest labels handling and what is it doing now in the newest build :

Files:
errors.gif  81 kb

As i told : it only gets worse and worse

No purpose expecting that it will be made correctly

on my own:
As i told : it only gets worse and worse No purpose expecting that it will be made correctly

I think that this how metatrader looks now, is showing the structure of metatrader users. If metaquotes is trying to sell books and magazines, that means that trading is not what is the main occupation of metatrader users

It still has problems with templates and saving strings to templates (it is like that from day 1 of this new metatrader 4)

mladen:
It still has problems with templates and saving strings to templates (it is like that from day 1 of this new metatrader 4)

Call me a paranoid, but I think that it is done on purpose. Whatever reasons they have, whoever is responsible for project leading, could not have missed that old errors are revamped so often

Reason: