Harmonic Analysis - page 14

harrymonic:
this is one of my analysis on USDJPY

or

Hi, its been a while since we heard from you!

nice prediction! price went down on 97.400 and it now bounced.

can you post your analysis in here so all can benefit

when will you release the other patterns you discovered?

For my friend RyuShin....sacred geometry applied to AUDUSD 30m chart (pentagon and root 2 grouth square)...starting from swing high-low

Files:
anonimo.gif  23 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY M30 and H1. Possible cypher.

Correction.

Files:
usdjpym30_1.png  50 kb

carbonmimetic:
For my friend RyuShin....sacred geometry applied to AUDUSD 30m chart (pentagon and root 2 grouth square)...starting from swing high-low

Looks awesome and interesting but I'd never know how to use them. How would you use them?

harrymonic:
this is one of my analysis on USDJPY or

Nice analysis. Out of curiosity, what pattern is it on your chart?

RyuShin:
GBPJPY M5. Possible cypher.

Correction.

Files:
gbpjpym5_1.png  58 kb

RyuShin:
Looks awesome and interesting but I'd never know how to use them. How would you use them?

"harmonic analysis" maden with geometry.....root 2 growth square gives TIME and Pentagon gives Price (supports or resistance).

audusd went up touching side of pentagon

irad:
Hi, B retrace --> 38.2 to 61.8(must touch 38.2 but cannot close beyond 61.8 otherwise invalid pattern) C ---> extention of XA 127.2 to 141.4(must touch 127.2 cannot close beyond 141.4 otherwise invalid)

Thanks irad. I was quite not sure about XA 127.2. Now I know it's a important ratio. I could've found more cypher patterns yesterday if I knew it.

USDCAD M15. Potential 222 gartley.

Files:
usdcadm15.png  49 kb

carbonmimetic:
"harmonic analysis" maden with geometry.....root 2 growth square gives TIME and Pentagon gives Price (supports or resistance). audusd went up touching side of pentagon

Very interesting... Does it work on all timeframes?

Reason: