Harmonic Analysis - page 161

lobogabor:
I do not want to offend anybody with any indicator or expert, so please neglect if it is something wrong with it, I just see this picture with a butterfly+Wolfe wave on H1... By the way, I am really sorry, that this super best radar screening development stopped, I am sorry for the guy, who has put several years of development work into this best of its class screening software on a platform that is hardly comes alive soon... This is the best screener I have ever seen so far, too bad there are no new patterns to include, at least the cypher....but this is how it is . One might check in the bottom window pink- developing pattern/ blue-pattern in effect/gray-patterns possible in the future...with direction of those indicated by arrow...

It's rather "tradable" butterfly because B is not 78.6 but close.

lobogabor:
Potential bull cypher on NzdUsd M15 for Friday,,,

Or a potential butterfly. Best would be cypher completion and then butterfly back-to-back pattern. Btw lobo, how many computers do you have? When you share something (thank you so much btw), I see different settings and stuff. Like different background color, different indicators, different fibo color and sometimes pics from ninja trader. Just out of curiosity, doesn't it confuse you?

Files:
nzdusdm30_4.png  50 kb

Demark 9 on EURUSD 4h and Demark 9 and 13 combination on USDCHF 4h. Possibility to go up and down.

Files:

lobogabor:
Ryu do you know what that line from Zup is used for? How to make it serve?

I'm sorry lobo, what line are you referring to?

Something to watch.

Files:

USDJPY 30m - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
usdjpym15_1.png  42 kb

GBPJPY 30m - Potential bullish gartley (still valid).

Files:
gbpjpyh1_6.png  63 kb

EURGBP 4h - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
eurgbpdaily.png  59 kb

paulselvan:
I think eurusd should be bullish even next week ...

...till Txb = Tbd in that W N2000 which is expecting after 3rd nov

...where D@1.3820 is also 0.618MN = FE 0.618 NXA = FE 1.618 ABC

...D is also in intersection of Long RT & Short RT

..waiting selling signal in Stoch OB zone

..may someone found more narrow range bearish pattern on eurusd !

...see the result : 300 pips in few days !

Files:

paulselvan:
...see the result : 300 pips in few days !

So did you wait for a selling signal from stoch OB zone? What was about it?

Reason: