EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1598

indicator-predictor... sounds just like a man and a steamroller :)))

ChachaGames:
indicator-predictor... sounds just like a man and a steamroller :)))

There it all started with a system made by an Indonesian and which I understand Elise is trying to make, she posted screenshots here not so long ago. In the screenshots there were these indicators, or similar ones, and the line, which showed the movement of the pair for the next day, as seen from the screenshots, this line was drawn manually and no one understood how, but they created good indicators.

Suspicious stirring on the chiff )))) It's not going to go up ))))

strangerr:

In general, the topic is interesting, it all started with the system that one Indonesian guy made and that, as I understand it, Elise is trying to make. In the screenshots there were these indicators, or similar ones, and the line, which showed pair's movement for the nearest day, as it was clear from the screenshots, this line was drawn manually and no one understood how, but they created good indicators.

Only I have a suspicion that the "Indian" drew this line on history, then they organized a branch in which they sold signals(not the system itself), but then this branch stalled, because the signals were not in the zh.....)))

Anyway, it's an interesting topic.

For the time being, there is a risk for an upward move. At least until the news comes out.

solar:

So far, there is a risk for an upward move. At least until the news comes out.

So upwards for now))) Dip from 1.3685-3715, just as long as they give.

I am expecting something like this, but if it is a little different, then whatever, the main thing is that the direction is down.

Guys, advise if it is time for the AUDUSD to go down?

Va02:
Guys, advise if it is time for the AUDUSD to go down?

The target is 1.02 - 1.04. so it's too early to think about a fall. a reversal (correction) is possible from these levels (most likely 1.025)

Hi all!

dollar index H4

H1 dollar index

approximate forecast, green lines

Reason: