Harmonic Analysis - page 305

RyuShin:
Could you post an image? Looks like there were back-to-back patterns on GOLD. It is impossible to know if patterns complete or know. I trade structure so if there's a pattern and previous structure level that put price up or down to complete the pattern, I trade. Take a look at the pic of AUDCAD. There's a bearish cypher waiting but I've sold already because I took advantage of previous resistance level. Now I'm waiting for it to hit my target.

Target hit.

Files:
audcaddaily.png  45 kb

I posted a potential bearish cypher on CADCHF months ago. Now it's getting close to completion. There's also a potential bullish cypher.

Files:
cadchfdaily.png  47 kb

USDJPY - Price is coming down again. Bullish cypher, butterfly and ABCD are waiting. After that, bearish cypher awaits.

Files:
usdjpydaily.png  37 kb
usdjpyh4.png  50 kb

RyuShin:
If we practice more, we can find and take trades like this. What a winning. Bearish Demark 9 and 13 combination --> bullish Demark 9 --> bearish next pattern --> bullish butterfly (it's not butterfly but see Daily and weekly support confluence).

Thank you for your wonderful postings ryushin! Which demark 9 and 13 do you use? Also, which support resistance indicators do you use in your pictures?

Thank you, bubbadirect

Edit, I was so busy reading the esrlier postings, that I didnt see your s/r indcstors. Thank you

Which dots are these white and yellow ones here sir?

poruchik:

Which zup were you using here poruchik?? Any special settings you changed to show both patterns at once?

extcomplekt =1

extcomplekt =2

RyuShin:
Fibonacci based daily/weekly/monthly pivots.

Do you still use the yellow and white dots here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127/page75 ? What are those indicators called?

Thanks again.

poruchik:

extcomplekt =1

extcomplekt =2

Yes, I understand this. Thank you.

What do you change? MaxDepth = 5 =15 =25 =55? SelectPattern = 0? NumberPattern = 1? ExtGartleyTypeSearch =1?

MaxDepth = 5 =15 =25 =55

the rest - by default

Reason: