Harmonic Analysis - page 163

RyuShin:
It's simple if you know what you're doing. If you're not sure what you're doing, it's not simple.

..your answer is a kind of chinese saying

Look your modified eurgpb D chart ...

Is 9 th Dk candle saying :

1>on the next candle trader must enter to short

2>Before the 9th one trend already reversed

3>next candle enter long

4>false long entry

5>bear trap

6>good short

?

Files:

paulselvan:
..your answer is a kind of chinese saying Look your modified eurgpb D chart ... Is 9 th Dk candle saying : 1>on the next candle trader must enter to short 2>Before the 9th one trend already reversed 3>next candle enter long 4>false long entry 5>bear trap 6>good short ?

Oh I misunderstood you sorta. If you're talking about only Demark sequential, 1 - 5 of what you mentioned is correct. I'm not fully familiar with Demark sequential but 1-9 is called "setup" after the setup, there's 1-13 sequential called "countdown". I don't trade demark sequential per se (well sometimes do). I use it with harmonic pattern. Look for a pattern. e.g, there was a butterfly on 1>, and there was a cypher on 3>, there was AB=CD on 5> and a white swan on 6 with strong resistance. Oh there was a bat on 2 but no demark sequential. Look at the pic below.

Files:

..Very smart following...

Here is another tips posted on forum :

Using Gann fan :

If one of Gann Fan traced between X and B is touching D then its another reversal confirmation

Look on the same bearish white swan eurgbp D

Files:

paulselvan:
..Very smart following... Here is another tips posted on forum : Using Gann fan : If one of Gann Fan traced between X and B is touching D then its another reversal confirmation Look on the same bearish white swan eurgbp D

Cool that's interesting but it's not for me. I prefer previous S/R confluence. Look, price reached WR2 (weekly resistance) and got rejected. Look left, you can see how WR2 level is significant.

Files:

..if you like classical st/rt ...do you know "finger print" indicator?

paulselvan:
..if you like classical st/rt ...do you know "finger print" indicator?

No I don't know that paul. I don't know need any s/r indicator cuz i have my favorite already but anyways can you show me how it looks like and how it works?

..sure Ryu Shin

..never i would say that i have the best indicator or best strategie and you are not a trader because you dont do it or have it...

its in the idea of sharing knowledge..:)

------------------

The principe of this indicator is very simple :

Big players(banks,financial institution,...) favor day,week and monthly open price to construct their strategie...

So you can see price converge on this levels

Look on eurusd W price Big players are now on weekly open price

Daily open on Red segment

Weekly on Blue

and Monthly on Gold

Price crashed oct monthly open (yellow) and dropped till 4week back open (blue)

Files:

paulselvan:
..sure Ryu Shin ..never i would say that i have the best indicator or best strategie and you are not a trader because you dont do it or have it... its in the idea of sharing knowledge..:) ------------------ The principe of this indicator is very simple : Big players(banks,financial institution,...) favor day,week and monthly open price to construct their strategie... So you can see price converge on this levels Look on eurusd W price Big players are now on weekly open price Daily open on Red segment Weekly on Blue and Monthly on Gold Price crashed oct monthly open (yellow) and dropped till 4week back open (blue)

Interesting, thanks paul. It's always good to have someone to share or discuss here About the indicator, I think it's useful for some people but it's not for me because if I wanted to see how monthly candle opens and ends and see if price breaks previous monthly s/r, I can check it right away without it. But anyways again it's useful for sure.

Hi RyuShin, would you mind sharing your pips won and lost numbers for the week, or two? Just for benchmarking purposes I am asking.

Thanks a lot!

lobogabor:
Hi RyuShin, would you mind sharing your pips won and lost numbers for the week, or two? Just for benchmarking purposes I am asking. Thanks a lot!

EURUSD - bat 20pips, gartley 40pips, cypher 30pips, crab -35pips and just a short 70pips.

EURGBP - butterfly 25pips and butterfly 20pips.

EURAUD - cypher 90pips.

EURCAD - butterfly + Demark9 30pips.

GBPUSD - crab 50pips.

AUDUSD - white swan + Demark9 30pips.

NZDUSD - N200 70pips, cypher 25pips.

USDCHF - bat -25pips.

USDCAD - gartley 70pips.

USDJPY - bat -35pips.

GBPJPY - butterfly 113 + demark9 40pips, bat 35pips, gartley 40pips.

EURJPY - gartley 30pips, cypher -20pips, cypher -35pips, gartley 45pips.

CHFJPY - bat 50pips.

Reason: