Harmonic Analysis - page 81

irad:
how do you check volume? is it reliable?

I don't know if I'm using the term correctly lol. In short, draw fibo on CD and check how many pips possibly I could grab. I couldn't grab more than 10pips at 38.2 CD retracement, I wouldn't trade.

irad:

GBPJPY 15m A butterfly with 50% and 127.2 confluence, RSI Divergence, short position is on.

Played pretty well

Files:
gbpjpy2.m15.png  95 kb

RyuShin:
I don't know if I'm using the term correctly lol. In short, draw fibo on CD and check how many pips possibly I could grab. I couldn't grab more than 10pips at 38.2 CD retracement, I wouldn't trade.

Ah lol, that not the right term,

volume is in stocks, you usually see volume high when the big money is playing, volume in forex isn't that reliable as far as I know

irad:
Played pretty well

Awesome That's how you roll irad! Btw what was your risk on the trade? I mean SL. USDJPY is trying to be on an uptrend maybe.

Files:
usdjpym30.png  76 kb

RyuShin:
Awesome That's how you roll irad! Btw what was your risk on the trade? I mean SL. USDJPY is trying to be on an uptrend maybe.

yeah, those yen pairs are going all together should always have some reminder that tell me to play only 1 of those at a time(how nice it is to have 7 winner is correlated to how bad it is to have 7 losers)

GBPJPY 5m bullish navarro 200(what is the origion of this one?) 5m

with gartley FC 61.8%+261.8%

Files:
gbpjpy.m5.png  100 kb

irad:
yeah, those yen pairs are going all together should always have some reminder that tell me to play only 1 of those at a time(how nice it is to have 7 winner is correlated to how bad it is to have 7 losers) GBPJPY 5m bullish navarro 200(what is the origion of this one?) 5m with gartley FC 61.8%+261.8%

Forum user harrymonic found the pattern. You can read about N200 here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182196. N200 has to be considered with time. Looks like there's a bullish N200 on EURUSD.

Files:
eurusdh1.png  54 kb

irad:
yeah, those yen pairs are going all together should always have some reminder that tell me to play only 1 of those at a time(how nice it is to have 7 winner is correlated to how bad it is to have 7 losers) GBPJPY 5m bullish navarro 200(what is the origion of this one?) 5m with gartley FC 61.8%+261.8%

If we look for a bullish N200, it should be like this.

Files:
gbpjpym15.png  59 kb

RyuShin:
If we look for a bullish N200, it should be like this.

Look closely at my picture again,

grandaevus zup formed the navarro 200, and I formed the big FC gartley

tell me if that's how navarro looks like.

but good information man, thanks!

irad:
Look closely at my picture again, grandaevus zup formed the navarro 200, and I formed the big FC gartley tell me if that's how navarro looks like. but good information man, thanks!

Ohh the purple line. I missed it sorry man. The pattern is valid.

Files:
gbpjpym15_1.png  58 kb

hello friends

i wonder to know how you can post near every 10 mn in that forum...and the same time analyze,make decision and trade in short timeframe...its amazing

Reason: