[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 13

Vizard:
didn't know... large stockpiles not aware of ?

enough to supply europe

as expected a bounce from the red first level was on my screenshot and a new pattern has been formed, again the target is the first red line after the first red line, it is necessary to look at the situation if there is a bounce it means we are in a flat

tara:

Margaret, is he that stupid?

I look at eurocurrency and remember the past. Buying at the bottom - and only those who have the opportunity left. (I wonder who that could be :) )

Maybe Papandreos just has an alternative? Yes, and for the Americans it's two birds with one stone...

Surely he is not stupid, but his actions are inadequate and obviously we cannot know what is going on in his head...

I am not a short-term trader myself but many brokers recommend their clients to get out of the Euro until the Greek issue is resolved.

Greece will have a referendum after all ))) and I wonder how the people will vote (scheduled for early December)...

Vizard:

Greece will have a referendum after all ))) and I wonder how the people will vote (scheduled for early December)...

Let them vote and today the ECB and IMF are already creating a plan for Greece to leave the EU...

margaret:
Let them vote and today the ECB and IMF are already creating a plan for Greece to leave the EU...

of course what should they wait for ... the situation with the popular vote is just a bit comical ))))

on the euro standing anywhere ?

Vizard:

Yes, that's an option for me too, wherever it hits, that's where it goes:

chepikds:

Yes, I have that option too, wherever it hits, that's where it goes:

how do you calculate the levels in blue? or without calculations...

Vizard:

How do you calculate the blue levels? Or without calculations...
By eye ;) +/- average volatility error https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7755

chepikds:
By eye ;) +/- the margin of error of the average volatility.

ok
Reason: