10points 3.mq4 - page 120

Rmi

leeb:
Thanks a lot John are you using this expert live ? Backtesting looks good.... cheers

Yes I was testing RMI until a progression gave me the No Money error. I didn't notice the lack of progression and by then I gave it away as having no chance of recovering. Not live but always demo.

A good reason to avoid the MM1 with Risk1. It knows what is good to start off the sequence but may not take into account the martingale progression.

I like the way that RMI looks at the indicators and will not jump in automatically, so often there will be a no conditions to open trades appearing on the chart.

Others have had a poor result using several pairs but I only used EURUSD.

John

yeoeleven:
Yes I was testing RMI until a progression gave me the No Money error. I didn't notice the lack of progression and by then I gave it away as having no chance of recovering. Not live but always demo.

A good reason to avoid the MM1 with Risk1. It knows what is good to start off the sequence but may not take into account the martingale progression.

I like the way that RMI looks at the indicators and will not jump in automatically, so often there will be a no conditions to open trades appearing on the chart.

Others have had a poor result using several pairs but I only used EURUSD.

John

Tested on live account last week with RMI, its not quite suitable with live trading actually. For demo account, it did make some good result. I've got conviced 2 weeks ago, so I put it on one of my sub account. Obviously, I observed two computers running parallel, 1 for live another for demo. Live account took the trade at different price where demo account took a trade at another better price. When the trend move into favor, I can see its almost come to the spike movement. Market moving extremely fast, demo account bailed with profit, where live account stucked at 38pips profit and the market quickly retraced without closing the position. Had a stop loss for this situation, it happened twice to my account . Demo still running well currently, live account drawdown -45% with MM1, RISK1. Giving it up already, slippage kill this EA. No matter what, I'll leave 1 demo account with it continue running, its pretty fun to see the demo account keep growing.:)

Regards,

David

broker

Hi David,

could u pls tell me who was your broker while testing both,demo and live in same time.

thanks

typhoon_gr9:
Hi David,

could u pls tell me who was your broker while testing both,demo and live in same time.

thanks

InterbankFX - RMI

FXDD - My own EA

NorthFinance - My own revised 10point3

CrownForex - PipButcher

and so far North Finance live and demo has the lowest difference between...but, I still prefer InterbankFX, because they're regulated.

davidke20:
InterbankFX - RMI

FXDD - My own EA

NorthFinance - My own revised 10point3

CrownForex - PipButcher

and so far North Finance live and demo has the lowest difference between...but, I still prefer InterbankFX, because they're regulated.

Hi David. How's your grandpa?

Do you mind sharing some "A" about PipButcher?

1. Do you test the PipButcher at CrownForex both live and demo as well?

2. How much was your account initial deposit?

3. Do you use a Trailing Stop and if so how many pips?

4. Does PipButcher practise pyramiding while at lost position or while in profit one?

5. What TF do you use?

I like your little gem,

Happy pips

frantacech:
Hi David. How's your grandpa?

Do you mind sharing some "A" about PipButcher?

1. Do you test the PipButcher at CrownForex both live and demo as well?

2. How much was your account initial deposit?

3. Do you use a Trailing Stop and if so how many pips?

4. Does PipButcher practise pyramiding while at lost position or while in profit one?

I like your little gem,

Happy pips

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175905

PipButcher posted on this thread. Generally I steal the entire idea from 10point3 and rebuild my own system on it, and I renamed it PipButcher. Its not a complete version yet. Still beta, I'll see if I got time to complete it in the near future.

Regards,

David

P/S: grandpa is fine. thanx for concern

davidke20:
Aha...thank you for your kind concern:) They're not pretty good in execution, not quite good in honouring orders, not quite good in honouring exits. They oftenly hunt stop, the hunt stop oftenly goes up to 500pips(more like a margin call). Slippage can hit up to 18pips 1 shot. But, they're good on 1pip spread on 7 pairs, they dont widen pip spread during announcement(economic data release). Generally, overall, still not bad at all. fuck, i'm talking to my cock The requested fund is deducted from my account finally. But the deepshit now is, leaving floating -1k over, and margin almost got down to slightly above 100% only. Meanwhile, according to my analysis, PipButcher still catching the trend. My current stop loss is exactly the below of current support level for GBPUSD. I will hold on to this trade...until margin call...pffff touch wood!

Did you get your money from Crown Forex? Is it already in your bank account? Was it a wire transfer?

--Id--:
Did you get your money from Crown Forex? Is it already in your bank account? Was it a wire transfer?

Back to my Master card. I would have to withdraw it from my bank. If I request wire transfer, I will have a headache, they'll ask you this and that, such as sending local bank account info, approval from local central banks...etc. Therefor, I just use my master card to fund in, and fund out to my master card. For inter broker fund transfer is about 8 dollars/transaction, bank wire within local broker is about 25bucks, bank wire to your own account is 40 bucks! Will close all the sub account soon, might have group all the subs to 1 main account in InterbankFX.

davidke20:
Back to my Master card. I would have to withdraw it from my bank. If I request wire transfer, I will have a headache, they'll ask you this and that, such as sending local bank account info, approval from local central banks...etc. Therefor, I just use my master card to fund in, and fund out to my master card. For inter broker fund transfer is about 8 dollars/transaction, bank wire within local broker is about 25bucks, bank wire to your own account is 40 bucks! Will close all the sub account soon, might have group all the subs to 1 main account in InterbankFX.

Hey man you feel anything hit you in the back of the head when they sent your money? It was your change. Ahahahha.

yocy1:
I think the best way to keep it safe is to turn it off ones the MACD changes from long to short and from short to long and turn it back when it changes back, but if someone can write the code that would be great.

The longer time frame for 10point3 or the version I modified to become PipButcher you play with, the more PROFITABLE! I'm not putting up shit here, I'm using H1 all the while! Since the 1st day I started to use Martingale system, I'm all on H1. I've make tonnes of EA with all the features of Martingale, Sidus method, ATR, RSI, Boxing, AWESOME, Parabolic SAR...you name it, and found out 10point3 make more sense, therefor, I stick with MACD.

Convergence and Divergense that always have a false signal is a bitchie thing for a manual trader, but not for a martingale robot. FALSE SIGNAL is the BEST SIGNAL for martingale, because you purposely make some opposite direction trade. Imagine this, if you have a martingale system with 99% accuracy, you start trading with 0.1lot, making 99times correct direction with 40pips TP. You're now +$3600. You will just need 1 losser to wipe out your profits.

0.1 -50pips -$50

0.2 -45pips -$90

0.4 -40pips -$160

0.8 -35pips -$280

1.6 -30pips -$480

3.2 -25pips -$800

6.4 -20pips -$1280

Dynamic stop lossed - You're down $3140!!! Bare this in mind, you need 99% accuracy to make a tiny little profit. Well, if you have indicator of accuracy of 99%, I would recommend you to make a 1 direction EA, rather than martingale. Use a static compound money management system to make it extremely profitable! Meanwhile, use your RISK MANAGEMENT!!! maintain drawback to incorporate in your money management, you're building a perfect robot in that case:D This is call artificial intelligent! Where I'm building it on PipButcher now. Dynamic-Dynamic stop loss. Look for suitable daily range to put stop loss, instead of stick to max trade 6. If 1st trade already at the wrong direction, it will not open the 2nd trade, because the stop loss is only few pips away, admit the stop loss(meanwhile, MACD already at the opposite direction). Guess what, the system will reverse trade NOW, your Max trade can never be hit in this case.

Regards,

David

Reason: