Harmonic Analysis - page 78

How about this, where will be the exit?

poruchik:
at first in ZUP it was applied the first pattern (wrong). Now the second picture is applied. The pattern is designated as new cуpher

XC may be between 1.13-1.414.Here is the recent bull cypher EURCAD D with XC=1.13 on duty...

Files:

poruchik:
at first in ZUP it was applied the first pattern (wrong). Now the second picture is applied. The pattern is designated as new cуpher

Let me get this clear, in the pic C is XA extension 127.2-141.4 and D and XC retracement 78.6??

schemewalkers:

If you trust TrendWave indicator, wait for it to detect bullish sign. I would exit now in fact I did cuz it hit both of my target. If you want to keep your posision(s), it's a good idea to set BE or close in profit.

Wait for Bullish Trend Wave sign, and my trailing stop 300 pips appear

Files:

schemewalkers:

Hi schemewalkers,

more than where will be your exit, I wonder what your based your entry on? trendwave? fibo level?

i have no idea, what say you?

schemewalkers:

Okay, you have no idea.. that's okay, please don't trade on real account until you'll have some idea.

try read previous posts in this thread and harmonic trading thread so you'll have idea on how to look at those patterns.

schemewalkers:

If you have no entry/exit rule, it seems like you're gambling to me. As long as it works for you, that's the way anyways.

Reason: