Harmonic Analysis - page 156

Hi Ryushin, my weekly and monthly fibopiv W/M indis stopped showing up today... do yo have any idea why, and how to fix this?

Tnx

lobogabor:
Hi Ryushin, my weekly and monthly fibopiv W/M indis stopped showing up today... do yo have any idea why, and how to fix this?Tnx

That's how those act on Monday. Nothing wrong with them. Seemingly they use Monday high and low to calculate weekly and monthly pivot levels. At first I didn't like it but it's been not a big problem with me. If it bothers you, you need to recode them but I don't know how to. I once asked mladen (one of the best coders in TSD) but I didn't beg him for help more since it started not bothering me.

RyuShin:
That's how those act on Monday. Nothing wrong with them. Seemingly they use Monday high and low to calculate weekly and monthly pivot levels. At first I didn't like it but it's been not a big problem with me. If it bothers you, you need to recode them but I don't know how to. I once asked mladen (one of the best coders in TSD) but I didn't beg him for help more since it started not bothering me.

Ryushin, if I look into it, what other option would be ok for calculation.. do you know?

However due to Monday, I would rather expect the daily one hang up, and not the

HTF ones..

lobogabor:
Ryushin, if I look into it, what other option would be ok for calculation.. do you know?However due to Monday, I would rather expect the daily one hang up, and not the HTF ones..

I'm sorry lobo, I don't fully understand your question. What do you mean by other option that is ok for calculation? Anyhow you're saying you're fine with only the daily pivots on Monday and like I said weekly and monthly pivots will start working on Tuesday at 0am. so I guess there's no problem.

Harmonic pattern + Demark sequential has been my favorite. I took three trades today. They all worked out. Today I posted a potential bullish bat on EURUSD. When price reached PRZ, Demark 9 popped up as well. And then the bat worked out. There was a bearish 113 butterfly with Demark 9 on GBPJPY and a bullish gartley (ZUP detected as anti alt shark) on EURCAD with Demark 9. 100pips a day is very doable.

Files:

Look how powerful Demark sequential can be. Last week before NFP was released, there had been bullish Demark 9 on EURUSD and GBPUSD on 1h and bearish Demark 9 on USDCHF on 30m. Look at GBPUSD before and after NFP. Wonderful signals. Demark sequential is worth trying.

Files:

EURAUD 4h - Potential bearish cypher (tradable).

Files:
euraudh4.png  65 kb

RyuShin:
Look how powerful Demark sequential can be. Last week before NFP was released, there had been bullish Demark 9 on EURUSD and GBPUSD on 1h and bearish Demark 9 on USDCHF on 30m. Look at GBPUSD before and after NFP. Wonderful signals. Demark sequential is worth trying.

Ryushin, can you please just describe the sequence for

- setup

- entry

rules with this harmonic+Demark sequential indi combination? I do have it on one of my screens, but so far could not really figure out, I was just about to remove Demark, but would like to give another try.

Also in Demark description I was reading about checking it on an other TF for the same signal, are you doing that?

Is the arrow a set-up or entry signal? Do you always wait for that?

What is the role for different colors of the numbers? What to pay attention to?

Thank you.

lobogabor:
Ryushin, can you please just describe the sequence for - setup - entry rules with this harmonic+Demark sequential indi combination? I do have it on one of my screens, but so far could not really figure out, I was just about to remove Demark, but would like to give another try.

It's simple. When there's a harmonic pattern and you see D of the pattern and Demark 9 or 13 combination, enter a position AFTER Demark 9 or 13 candle. I don't do any setup on Demark indicator. Demark 9 and 13 combination has high probability. When there's an arrow, that's the time to be ready for trading. I don't read up on Demark sequential. I just use it with harmonic patterns and support and resistance. I do pay attention to different time frames to see if there are signals. I think if you just trade with Demark indi and take profit like 15-30pips every time, it'll work 70-80%. Just put the indi and see how it works. Look how arrows work. Best arrow indicator I've ever come across. Thanks to my buddy carbon.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_3.png  59 kb

lobogabor:
Ryushin, can you please just describe the sequence for - setup - entry rules with this harmonic+Demark sequential indi combination? I do have it on one of my screens, but so far could not really figure out, I was just about to remove Demark, but would like to give another try. Also in Demark description I was reading about checking it on an other TF for the same signal, are you doing that? Is the arrow a set-up or entry signal? Do you always wait for that? What is the role for different colors of the numbers? What to pay attention to? Thank you.

Look at this pic. There are 14 signals. Let's say our target was 15-20pips (maybe even more). We'd have 11 winning trades and 3 losing trades. How accurate is that? Why don't we take this advantage to enhance our trading? It's a waste if we don't you know?

Files:
audusdh1_2.png  66 kb
Reason: