Harmonic Analysis - page 65

Very nice back to back patterns on GBPJPY M5. I think it's a good idea to apply FC in order to see better entry for TOTAL pattern (Maybe we should always look for FC). I drew fibo to see some convergence on the TOTAL and 121 pattern. As you can see 200 and 127.2 converge nicely. I'll if I can find any FC on SHS pattern.

Files:
gbpjpym5.png  65 kb

EURCHF H1 - Potential bullish butterfly. 127.2 and 161.8 line up nicely.

Files:
eurchfh1_3.png  46 kb

RyuShin:
Very nice back to back patterns on GBPJPY M5. I think it's a good idea to apply FC in order to see better entry for TOTAL pattern (Maybe we should always look for FC). I drew fibo to see some convergence on the TOTAL and 121 pattern. As you can see 200 and 127.2 converge nicely. I'll if I can find any FC on SHS pattern.

Did you take XA 2x of the 121 pattern and just put the other 0.0% fib over the c point?

seems interesting.

I think that's how total pattern extreme PRZ need to work, otherwise it would be just gambeling entering a trade with such a huge PRZ.

I can send you in PM the ratios I put to get all gartleys and butterflys(that you must check FC in order to take em)

irad:
Did you take XA 2x of the 121 pattern and just put the other 0.0% fib over the c point?seems interesting.I think that's how total pattern extreme PRZ need to work, otherwise it would be just gambeling entering a trade with such a huge PRZ.I can send you in PM the ratios I put to get all gartleys and butterflys(that you must check FC in order to take em)

Yup, that's exactly how I did. I'll test and apply FC to every pattern I find. I know right? TOTAL patterns are hard to trade. Hope FC will make it easier

that's what happened when you compromise over 6 pip convergence because it looks like a bat pattern..

you take loss(-27 pips), I decided to close because it closed beyond my next fib level 100%.

from now on, i'll look for at most 0-4 pips on 30m-60m

on 5m-15m I think 0-2 pips convergence.

Bullish 222 gartley 0 pip convergence - 88.6% retracement with 100% expansion

that my mbtrding feed,

my fxcm feed is 2 pip convergence, still good one..

bearish butterfly 5m USDJPY

there is a 222 gartley on 127.2 with XA leg abit higher, but i'll ignore it since ABC has shallow retracement(23.6-38.2) - trend is strong to the upside

irad:
that's what happened when you compromise over 6 pip convergence because it looks like a bat pattern.. you take loss(-27 pips), I decided to close because it closed beyond my next fib level 100%. from now on, i'll look for at most 0-4 pips on 30m-60m on 5m-15m I think 0-2 pips convergence.

I know convergence should be tight but take a look at this. There's 10pips convergence between 78.6 and 200 so I guess most of us would call it invalid but maybe this is something to consider sometime.

Files:
eurjpyh1_3.png  55 kb

I think FC does work on ABCD pattern too. Almost zero convergence.

Files:
usdjpym30.png  42 kb

RyuShin:
I know convergence should be tight but take a look at this. There's 10pips convergence between 78.6 and 200 so I guess most of us would call it invalid but maybe this is something to consider sometime.

if i'll bend the convergence rule it'll be not to my advantage for sure, I wouldn't touch it i'll be using high leverage soon on those, and I really don't want to risk capital especially when you see 3 perfect convergence everyday

and I wouldn't got filled on that one anyway because my entry would be on the 200%

I remember last night I was looking at this trying to see if there is something better..

Reason: