Indicators: FivePattern - page 2

I love your indicator! 5 star!
As some other users i have to ask, is there any MT4 version?

Wish you the best!

Regards!

Henrique Ratao:

I love your indicator! 5 star!
As some other users i have to ask, is there any MT4 version?

Wish you the best!

Regards!

Please I can't seem to find where to download this powerful indicator 

gregmay:
Please I can't seem to find where to download this powerful indicator 

It's in the first post

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7050

FivePattern
FivePattern
  • www.mql5.com
This technical indicator shows М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill and support/resistance levels drawn at extreme points of the standard ZigZag indicator. A. Merrill classified five-pointed shapes based on the order of the points from top to bottom, and created an orderly classification model M & W Waves. Here they are: The dynamic pattern by A...

Keith Watford:

It's in the first post

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7050

Thank you very much @Keith Watford I have been able to download it, but when i added the mq5 file to my indicators folder, I couldn't find it in my indicators folder on my mt5 platform. Please I will appreciate if you can guide me through how to download and add to my MT5 so i can see it.

gregmay:
Thank you very much @Keith Watford I have been able to download it, but when i added the mq5 file to my indicators folder, I couldn't find it in my indicators folder on my mt5 platform. Please I will appreciate if you can guide me through how to download and add to my MT5 so i can see it.

You can try opening the navigator window, right click on Indicators and click refresh. (after adding the mq5 file to the Indicators folder)

wow, in fact I am really enjoying this indicator, thank God that it was coded also in mt5. It helps me so much to know when to enter trade, and exit trade, plus other indicator in my arsenal. 

Hi Guys,

Is there a MT4 version for this indicator please? 

Using this at higher timeframes gives a clear idea where the market is heading. Thank you for creating and sharing it.

Ibrahim Ogretmen:
Using this at higher timeframes gives a clear idea where the market is heading. Thank you for creating and sharing it.
Thanks.
Reason: