Harmonic Analysis - page 296

RE:Interesting Possibilities

grandaevus:
opened a long trade @ 1.6835 ,take profit @ 1.6880-90 area

Dear grandaevus I have made some interesting discoveries as regards to Harmonic Trading and I would like to share them with you. If you are interested please send me your Email Address or at least make your PM available as I have tried several times to contact you through PM but to no avail. Kind Regards Evasparkling

EVASPARKLING:
Dear grandaevus I have made some interesting discoveries as regards to Harmonic Trading and I would like to share them with you. If you are interested please send me your Email Address or at least make your PM available as I have tried several times to contact you through PM but to no avail. Kind Regards Evasparkling

Besides PMs and special stuff, is it possible to share your discoveries here for common discussion and common learning of this group as well? If not then not, but would/could have a common benefit in my opinion, so I would hate not to ask this question.

Tnx.

lobogabor:
Besides PMs and special stuff, is it possible to share your discoveries here for common discussion and common learning of this group as well? If not then not, but would/could have a common benefit in my opinion, so I would hate not to ask this question. Tnx.

It's an idea I think should be implemented in ZUP.I would have uploaded it to the forum but I don't have an idea how to upload attachments to the forum.I am currently looking for programmers you are capable of implementing such.If you know any good programmer who will be willing to work with me please let me know as they will be paid fully for their coding services. If you are interested please send me your Email Address so that I can send it to you.

Kind Regards Evasparkling

RyuShin:
Little bit of update.

Target hit. Now there's a bullish cypher.

Files:

EVASPARKLING:
It's an idea I think should be implemented in ZUP.I would have uploaded it to the forum but I don't have an idea how to upload attachments to the forum.I am currently looking for programmers you are capable of implementing such.If you know any good programmer who will be willing to work with me please let me know as they will be paid fully for their coding services. If you are interested please send me your Email Address so that I can send it to you. Kind Regards Evasparkling

Hi there, I have left a message about your request (link to your post here) to NEN the programmer of Zup as well, he might contact you in case he is interested.

Have you tested your idea, and does that gain a positive result? Do you have any statistics for that?

Posting here, there are several ways - you probably know the basic one I guess, but might have the same problem as I do, it does not take my png or any other image:

1. save image to your compu as a .png, .jpg..or any other format accepted here

2. when posting, click on 3rd icon from the right on the top to upload an image and select the from computer option

3. select the file and upload.

------lately this does not work for me here----------

Other option I use

1. save the MT4 chart "save as picture

- chart as is

- post image online clicked

2. copy the link address from your broser here

3. I also copy the last address on the web pic called bbcode... some people complained not seeing the web pic right..

Looks like this:

WWW address line:

Chart NZDUSD., H1, 2014.05.19 18:29 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

and the bbcode line:

I hope it helps, and post if your discovery is not a super secret .

NZDJPY - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
nzdjpydaily.png  40 kb

EURJPY - Potential bullish bat and cypher.

Files:
eurjpydaily.png  51 kb

EVASPARKLING:
It's an idea I think should be implemented in ZUP.I would have uploaded it to the forum but I don't have an idea how to upload attachments to the forum.I am currently looking for programmers you are capable of implementing such.If you know any good programmer who will be willing to work with me please let me know as they will be paid fully for their coding services. If you are interested please send me your Email Address so that I can send it to you. Kind Regards Evasparkling

Nen I have already told you as one of the best ones to challenge with your project.

Another thought, or some more in case you do not stick with ZUP:

- korharmonics programmer kor4x @

Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion - Page 330

Currently might be too busy with programming the timing aspects of the harmonics...

- the one programming and selling ZUP EA, walterpips ( I am just guessing his forum name, and I dunno if he is programming it himself either, search somewhere... eg. might start here HarmonicsTrader EA - Harmonic Patterns Expert Advisor for MT4) you can reach him by searching for HarmonicsTrader 2.9 or so... EA

- the one developing the MT5 HWAFM indi MTF expert ... but he is long pulled out of the market due to lack of financing his effort in that great project.

These are the best ones I could think of (based on my forums knowledge), if you are looking for good ones, especially related to harmonics.

Of course there might be more I dunno of. Good luck.

lobogabor:
Nen I have already told you as one of the best ones to challenge with your project.

Another thought, or some more in case you do not stick with ZUP:

- korharmonics programmer kor4x @

Interactive Trading Setups Disscussion - Page 330

Currently might be too busy with programming the timing aspects of the harmonics...

- the one programming and selling ZUP EA, walterpips ( I am just guessing his forum name, and I dunno if he is programming it himself either, search somewhere... eg. might start here HarmonicsTrader EA - Harmonic Patterns Expert Advisor for MT4) you can reach him by searching for HarmonicsTrader 2.9 or so... EA

- the one developing the MT5 HWAFM indi MTF expert ... but he is long pulled out of the market due to lack of financing his effort in that great project.

These are the best ones I could think of (based on my forums knowledge), if you are looking for good ones, especially related to harmonics.

Of course there might be more I dunno of. Good luck.

I contacted Poruchik with my request.He is yet to get back to me.Perhaps he will pass on my message to Nen.Thanks one again for your help.I sincerely appreciate all your efforts.Keep up the good work.Kind Regards

Reason: