Harmonic Analysis - page 289

RyuShin:
That means you would've had more pips. I think the EA you have is the best for those traders who open multiple positions. The best feature is that it allows you to set BE.

I would have more pips yeah,

It doesn't really matter, it's the first time it happened to me because I've made a mistake, no programmer error nor machine error, my error.

I simply cannot trade without this EA anymore,

it have stop-loss based on candle close, auto B/E, auto cancel trade(it deletes my pending order if I have candle close above certain line) partial profit taking.

those are the things that used to wake me up in the middle of the night and deprive me from sleeping.

and also it kept me to forget about the chart for a moment in the middle of the day

it keeping me from doing mechanical stuff and just concentrate on what I need to see.

irad:
closed 200 pips in profit while wanted to to hold it till the bullish cypher completion.

you wouldn't believe it, but the reason I closed this trade was nothing more than I reconfigured something in my EA but I wasn't sure if it's gonna close my trade or not, apparently it did(whoops)

anyway this gave me more than 1:3 R:R with some SWAP candies ,

As long as I see, you don't usually trade ABCD. Have you ever considered trading it?

Files:
eurnzdh4.png  52 kb

RyuShin:
As long as I see, you don't usually trade ABCD. Have you ever considered trading it?

no, I don't trade ABCD's, I never manage to get into the market rhyme with those moves,

but anyway we managed to look at the same thing almost with the same entry.

right now what I am looking for is the structure of the X point for contacted patterns

and for extended patterns I look for where the structure near fib levels, or just look at bigger picture to find contacted pattern(really prefer those gartley/bat/cyphers over butterflies/crabs etc..)

irad:
no, I don't trade ABCD's, I never manage to get into the market rhyme with those moves,

but anyway we managed to look at the same thing almost with the same entry.

right now what I am looking for is the structure of the X point for contacted patterns

and for extended patterns I look for where the structure near fib levels, or just look at bigger picture to find contacted pattern(really prefer those gartley/bat/cyphers over butterflies/crabs etc..)

You're right. Sometimes though, ABCD entry is better than classic patterns and vise versa. Another confluence here is reciprocal ABCD and the cypher.

Files:
eurnzdh4_1.png  54 kb

PRICE and TIME equality......swings in pips= time bars ...see for inversions

example: AUDUSD 30 min chart

79 pips drop down circle green on left of chart=inversion after 79 bar circle green

Files:
time.gif  34 kb

Dear Rhyshin and other members of the house, do any of you have an idea how I can change the parameters in ZUP so that the indicator can give me tons of emerging patterns and completed ones...In order words, I want to definitely trade the C-Leg (Aggressive C) and take

profits when the D-Leg is completed and then reverse to follow the trend on the D-Leg (PRZ) completion...

PRZ = Potential Reversal Zone

EU 240m Bearish Butterfly

I totally missed that one , I should be short already, I'll set pending order in case market will reach that highs again,

EVASPARKLING:
Dear Rhyshin and other members of the house, do any of you have an idea how I can change the parameters in ZUP so that the indicator can give me tons of emerging patterns and completed ones...In order words, I want to definitely trade the C-Leg (Aggressive C) and take

profits when the D-Leg is completed and then reverse to follow the trend on the D-Leg (PRZ) completion...

PRZ = Potential Reversal Zone

I have no idea how to. You'd probably have to tweak it as in reprogramming. First of all though, do you know any rule of aggressice C? If you know, you don't need ZUP to detect aggressive C because you could be better than ZUP. ZUP is a very great indicator but not for everybody. Even not for those who trades harmonic patterns. If ZUP gave everybody profits, everybody would use it.

irad:
EU 240m Bearish Butterfly

I totally missed that one , I should be short already, I'll set pending order in case market will reach that highs again,

Long term wise, it's obviously bullish. The butterfly may be a pull-back pattern.

Files:

RyuShin:
Long term wise, it's obviously bullish. The butterfly may be a pull-back pattern.

I'll take my risk to 1.3890 and that's where I'll move my stop to B/E

just is case it is just a pullback.

Reason: