Harmonic Analysis - page 166

shahid110:
i have a template of it and i am using it through template and still i am a learner i am using it on demo account and i am learning it

We're all learners. We learn something new everyday to sophisticate our lives. If we stop, our era will be left behind and taken over by entities that used to be our friends, and we'll have to stand up against and fight like war which is so silly.

EurUsd D1/W1-currently a bear Wolfe wave most likely fired at abcd level, potential to form a cypher, and hopefully go to complete the bat on the chart. Quite a long period of time though.

Files:

Will EurCad go up again, or continue to fall?

Looks like there is a H4 emerging 3 drives (121) a daily bull 5-0 possibly and a weekly picture, where abcd looks like fired up, and also Wolfe wave might started up to its targets... but I am not sure those are completed yet.

The last bull candle on the chart made HHHC from previous resistance level... lets see.

This could be a good opportunity go long maybe if the LTF harmonics support it.

Files:

Hey Ryushin, was it something bad I posted here? Ever since there are no responses, no new ideas ...

I did not want to interrupt the flow, pls let me know what you prefer on your page..mainly TF.. I look harmonics only (mainly) (mostly)

Or is it just a slow Monday?

Some guidance would be great from Ryushin or Paulselvan on this one concerning demark usage...

The case is EurChf H1 bull bat entry at 1.229-ish.. according to bat. In fact, my pick on this one is WW+Bat+3drive, which gives me a good coincidence, but the WW is willing to shoot over on an ABCD. I know you are not using WW, but the Bat and the demark technique could be something you do use.

I have read and seen you like demark for confirmation, and that is why I am asking.

Here is my pic for the bat+ww+121 scenario

and the pics for LTF demark and kordynamics for pinpointing an entry...

Ahh, and it all is happening in a HTF (H4) zone.

Any recommendation?

Thanks guys!

lobogabor:
Hey Ryushin, was it something bad I posted here? Ever since there are no responses, no new ideas ... I did not want to interrupt the flow, pls let me know what you prefer on your page..mainly TF.. I look harmonics only (mainly) (mostly) Or is it just a slow Monday?

Hey lobo, of course it was not bad about your post. There's nothing bad on your idea so don't worry about it. You can post whatever you want in the thread as long as it's related to harmonics. I'm kinda thinking about leaving the thread for a while mainly because there are not a lot of people sharing and the thread. It seems like people just stop by to see if there are potential patterns and get out. I have wanted the thread to be fair and square. I think I'll look for some better place.

lobogabor:
Some guidance would be great from Ryushin or Paulselvan on this one concerning demark usage...

The case is EurChf H1 bull bat entry at 1.229-ish.. according to bat. In fact, my pick on this one is WW+Bat+3drive, which gives me a good coincidence, but the WW is willing to shoot over on an ABCD. I know you are not using WW, but the Bat and the demark technique could be something you do use.

I have read and seen you like demark for confirmation, and that is why I am asking.

Here is my pic for the bat+ww+121 scenario

and the pics for LTF demark and kordynamics for pinpointing an entry...

Ahh, and it all is happening in a HTF (H4) zone.

Any recommendation?

Thanks guys!

There are cypher and crab if you want more patterns. I wouldn't wait for Demark to show. I'd just trade cypher and crab.

Files:

RyuShin:
Hey lobo, of course it was not bad about your post. There's nothing bad on your idea so don't worry about it. You can post whatever you want in the thread as long as it's related to harmonics. I'm kinda thinking about leaving the thread for a while mainly because there are not a lot of people sharing and the thread. It seems like people just stop by to see if there are potential patterns and get out. I have wanted the thread to be fair and square. I think I'll look for some better place.

Hi Ryushin,

I m quite new to this forum/thread and to trading in general. Just wanted to tell you that amount of things that i have learnt here from you in short time (specially harmonics) is not comparable to anything else that I came across. Your willingness to share your knowledge with others is amazing! Believe, there is a lot of people like me (newbies) who would really appreciate to follow your trades. Hope you will find some motivation and continue to share with us.

RyuShin:

Would you please let me know if you find one?

I really find this place as the best of the web! Really, but all based on your sharing and support. I will be missing it if you abandon it. How can I help to make this place more sharing? Or create a community with shared inputs and actions? We were just setting up a shared google table for all opportunities and entries and all belongigs with a friend, and we work on that together. Just an example that could work in a real sharing community, however more opportunities in a day, that two of us can handle or risk . So might be worthwhile thinking of one, where sharing is more structured, and focused with participants responsible to add and manage, as well as inform.

I do not know, it is just an idea.

I would be really sorry losing your place, it is one I like to come every day, it is useful, helpful and very constructive due to your presence!

Anyway, if you decide to stop, thanks a lot for all I found here in my short presence!

lobogabor:
Would you please let me know if you find one?

I really find this place as the best of the web! Really, but all based on your sharing and support. I will be missing it if you abandon it. How can I help to make this place more sharing? Or create a community with shared inputs and actions? We were just setting up a shared google table for all opportunities and entries and all belongigs with a friend, and we work on that together. Just an example that could work in a real sharing community, however more opportunities in a day, that two of us can handle or risk . So might be worthwhile thinking of one, where sharing is more structured, and focused with participants responsible to add and manage, as well as inform.

I do not know, it is just an idea.

I would be really sorry losing your place, it is one I like to come every day, it is useful, helpful and very constructive due to your presence!

Anyway, if you decide to stop, thanks a lot for all I found here in my short presence!

You can try here lobo, Ratios & Harmonics: a Different Way to Trade @ Forex Factory. Seems like more people are sharing. I guess you'll learn a lot

Reason: