[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 730

DhP:
Mobil, a thousand of your posts in here have totally fucked up the thread.

Mobil made a couple of guesses, but you're making a fuss. Remember 1.26 when you asked everyone you met where she was going? "Hero."

Ale-xander:
Dear speculators! I am looking for some help. I am looking for an Expert Advisor (Risk management) which will close all orders when a certain percentage loss is reached (5-20%). The orders are opened manually.
http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=select&id=4

And I've been saying for a long time, don't touch and you'll be fine. Don't feed the trolls))))

fqbj:

Mobile has guessed a couple of times, and he's making a fuss. Remember the 1.26 when you asked every trader where the price would go. "Hero."

There are more people shaming me here than there are posts shaming me ))) I'm sure.

If Bill Williams were here, I think he'd be getting just as much abuse )))) Don't worry, I'll be leaving the thread soon, there's nothing to do here. The only way to earn money is to criticize them for their non-standard way of trading (it cannot be any other way), because only a non-standard way of trading allows them to earn on Forex.

MobileMan:

OK: Other people's depots are dark. But last weekend there was a 1/100 chance. Now it's 10/100. You have to calculate the probability of gaps four hours before the close. Look at how the fund closed. Handicaps have rules. Even sticking to them is hard to make a profit. Gambling methods don't work. And the DCs take care of it.

In general, there are no words. As someone wrote here: "I feel like a loser after talking to you. That's why I do not go to the forum during the week.

strangerr:

3465, 3750, remember the numbers)))
found it!

Sta2066:

OK: Other people's depots are dark. But last weekend there was a 1/100 chance. Now it's 10/100. You have to calculate the probability of gaps four hours before the close. Look at how the fund closed. Handicaps have rules. Even sticking to them is hard to make a profit. Gambling methods don't work. And the DCs take care of it.

In general, there are no words. As someone wrote here: "I feel like a loser after talking to you. That's why I do not go to the forum during the week.

And I think the chance was 50/50 then and now) because the choice was between two buttons (sell on the left and buy on the right). In addition, why are not you a millionaire, if you know the rules of handicapping? Yes, all these rules are nonsense. The price does not obey them!

Can the kind people have an alert with adjustable profit and loss levels?

MobileMan:
I think there was a 50/50 chance then and now) because there are two buttons to choose from (sell on the left and buy on the right). Besides, why aren't you a millionaire if you know the rules of the handicap? Yes, all these rules are nonsense. Price doesn't obey them!
You're wrong! Every experienced trader earns money because you've seen the rules in a huge pile of rules!
Reason: