Harmonic Analysis - page 265

geonai, when you are editing your reply, for attaching pictures select the attach pic icon from the top (3rd icon from the right) and then select from computer...

If that does not work for you follow thw copy pic link as you are doing now, plus add maybe the suggestion from poruchik:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127/page158

post 2371

lobogabor:
Yes sure..I dunno, just posted my thinking for feedback. Is that OK? I just want to clarify the rules, since I experienced some "do not say a word unless you are asked to" kinda approach from some members here - probably from a democartic place . I considered it rude, but ever since I think I am uncertain of the rules as well as the intent of some of the people being here. If so, I am OK with that too, even not post at all. NOP. Just good to know the rules before doing sthg. But I think this concept of knowing the rules is engraved in stone for traders . So how could we keep the primary purpose paramount? - This thread is for sharing trading ideas, thoughts, inputs, insights, and analysis BASED ON HARMONICS & RATIOS & PRICE ACTION MARKET STRUCTURE. Main purpose of the thread is to refine, improve, and sophisticate our trading. I mean by "our" individually and respectively. If it was too wordy, sorry once more. Tnx

Lobo, you tend to take things too serious. Take it easy. If you have your followers, go tell them like "it's better to keep the position" but you know you shouldn't say anything like that to traders who have their own rules. A trader decides what he does for himself. We are not to tell people what to do. I hope you get what I mean.

dan50:

What do you think of this Gartley Bear?

Dan50, I might see a bat maximum, but also the X point is in some part of the impulse leg, I am not crazy (or try not to get crazy) about those.

The level definitely looks good though! I have the pair in D1 and H4 supply now, and it is getting in a supply also on H1 according to my radar at least.

Here is what I see:

Chart AUDUSD, D1, 2014.04.10 18:42 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

and also what I know of there is a dragon acting found a while ago, then brest fed and raised by compañero paulselvan.....

Chart AUDUSD, D1, 2014.04.10 18:48 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

This definitely does not mean here will be no correction, we are getting into some serious potential supply zones too.

lobogabor:
Yes looks like it will. It is also to double check my EurUsd expectation. I do have on UsdChf a cypher challenging the weekly and daily demand area. In a weekly down trend, daily correction (or no direction on D1). The H4 bull cypher is running into HTF demand or nicely approacing it.

Chart USDCHF, H4, 2014.04.10 17:36 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots Your expectation is realistic. Bare in mind, it is against weekly trend. Correction should help the HP (harmonic pattern - shark/cypher) as I see.

Did you trade the weekly supply? If no, can you explain why?

lobogabor:
Yes looks like it will. It is also to double check my EurUsd expectation. I do have on UsdChf a cypher challenging the weekly and daily demand area. In a weekly down trend, daily correction (or no direction on D1). The H4 bull cypher is running into HTF demand or nicely approacing it.

Chart USDCHF, H4, 2014.04.10 17:36 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots Your expectation is realistic. Bare in mind, it is against weekly trend. Correction should help the HP (harmonic pattern - shark/cypher) as I see.

Something to look at.

Files:

я из Балгария,да у меня ест тетер-2 .Я не торгуются с 2009 года 27-01.Что еще хуже то, что имеем дело с реальными деньгами.Я не понял, ты не идешь графику?Я люблю это сообщество, когда я начал 2005 год был толька с другом.очен мала люди занималис с търговля на форекс-у нас ана была очен успешная а увеличил денги-16 раза, а он-21 раза.патерял все толка за неделю.хател стат милианер за год.lobogabo-dan50-Ryushin- ирад- poruchik-желаю вас успешная търговля-Я мимо вас!

RyuShin:
Did you trade the weekly supply? If no, can you explain why?

I did not. I am learning this concept. I had one short on the way down, even that I closed at a minimalistic sparrow in hand, did not dare to wait till grows into ostrich.

I mentioned before, still learning this and gaining belief throgh backtesting, EA testing and real life testing. As for the weekly supply I would not take that, I am a control freak at the moment, I look and trade rather H4-H1-M15...

My radar seems to work now, I need to have some time with it and see if it is a good tool, then I might go back to D1-W1 as well, not till then.

RyuShin:
I can see your attachment now. That's weird. Anyways the pattern is not a gartley. B is 50 of XA.

Sorry, I meant to write BAT

geonai:
я из Балгария,да у меня ест тетер-2 .Я не торгуются с 2009 года 27-01.Что еще хуже то, что имеем дело с реальными деньгами.Я не понял, ты не идешь графику?Я люблю это сообщество, когда я начал 2005 год был толька с другом.очен мала люди занималис с търговля на форекс-у нас ана была очен успешная а увеличил денги-16 раза, а он-21 раза.патерял все толка за неделю.хател стат милианер за год.lobogabo-dan50-Ryushin- ирад- poruchik-желаю вас успешная търговля-Я мимо вас!

geonai, please use google translator!

You will become a good part of the team, but will work only in English.

Here money easy comes, easy goes, and mostly the easy goes part is true, so need strict control and rules.

Try your google translate, I am sure it will work, just make sure using basic structure of SHORT sentences!

Dunno how good it works in Bulgarian:

When skirts are getting shorter, the market is bullish

Когато поли стават все по-кратки, пазарът е бичи

Is it close? I do not understand it but reading it looks like a fair translation.

Should work the opposit way too...

http://translate.google/#en/bg/

lobogabor:
I did not. I am learning this concept. I had one short on the way down, even that I closed at a minimalistic sparrow in hand, did not dare to wait till grows into ostrich. I mentioned before, still learning this and gaining belief throgh backtesting, EA testing and real life testing. As for the weekly supply I would not take that, I am a control freak at the moment, I look and trade rather H4-H1-M15... My radar seems to work now, I need to have some time with it and see if it is a good tool, then I might go back to D1-W1 as well, not till then.

Seems to me you have learned the concept because you are able to draw supply and demand zone. The thing is you're afraid to make an execution. testing and backtesting is fine but if you don't practice trading, you will just keep testing. Trade every supply and demand zone and harmonic patterns you find with demo account. You will fight with some psychological predicament while practicing. Don't be afraid to move forward. I'm just telling you how I feel.