Wave analysis fan club - page 55

ReziDent:

What did you see drop))) ?? Lay out the markings ;))

About the muzzle, you wouldn't have been able to do it in real life either))

Once again I am convinced that you are 0 in wave analysis.

What do you share bear or bull? :))))

Tantrik:

What do you divide the bear or bull? :))))

I don't quite understand you...

It is from these levels that I plan to go down. Drawing a correction in the form of a convergence, or better to call it a wolf.

Take a closer look at the 30 minute timeframe ;)

Tantrik:

What do you share bear or bull? :))))

Now it has come to this). One comrade claims that there can be no lengthening in 1 wave of momentum.

It's a valid wave like the third and fifth, there can be lengthening in all of them.

ReziDent:

Now it has come to this). One comrade claims that there can be no lengthening in the 1st wave of the impulse.

This is a valid wave like the third and fifth wave, there can be elongation in all of them.

The month of August showed that the eu could do without waves, but yes there could be lengthening everywhere.

Tantrik:

The month of August showed that the eu could do without waves, but there could be lengthening everywhere...

That's for sure, but on large TFs it's bearable....

It's better to trade on patterns... at least the ones that I am sure of.

Embroidery, cutwork and sewing club.

Do you really believe that? And you're willing to bet a fortune on it? No? Then what's the point? To get 3.14?

Svinozavr:

Embroidery, cutwork and sewing club.

Do you really believe that? And you're willing to bet a fortune on it? No? Then what's the point? To get 3.14?

Yes, sometimes I do. What do you believe in? And state of mind of course I won't.

OK, you got it), I'm not going to cheat anymore ;)
Reason: