Share your BEST entry (and exit) decision! - page 4

Share your BEST entry (and exit) decision!

hello everybody

can you guys advise me or recommend (TRUSTED+NON-REPAINT) indicators that give the most clear points of:

1-best entry point

2-best and save exit point

3-resonable targets

it will be very great advice especialy i am about to get lost by that huge amount of indicators here..(most of them looks good ,but WHICH ONE IS BEST OF THEM TILL NOW?? ..that is the question )

hello

hello everybody,i know that questions that i asked it means the total of the forex game..and i know that for eveyone his owen style which means diff think and dif. indi. in the end..

but ,what about if we start to post your way or your style (including which indi's that you depend on it them to snap your pips)..

for example :if i use 20 pips style (i will recommend:

Entry--Dolly viresion11 + #macd-mtf-cja + stochcolorbars + stochHistogram

But what i am saying is:there are alot of good indicators..BUT WHICH OF THEM ARE THE BEST THAT WE CAN BUILD OUR OWEN STYLE ..

how about if we make it easier that way?for example,(if so to speak),when we talk about trend direction we better use stochstic and Macd and so on...and if we talk about Macd i will recommend indicators had made by CJA...

by that way i guess we can re-filter those huge number of indicators..and we rate the best of the best of them!!

anyway guys,it is just an idea to get better trading and saving the time

hi

ahmedazizelias:
hello everybody,i know that questions that i asked it means the total of the forex game..and i know that for eveyone his owen style which means diff think and dif. indi. in the end..

but ,what about if we start to post your way or your style (including which indi's that you depend on it them to snap your pips)..

for example :if i use 20 pips style (i will recommend:

Entry--Dolly viresion11 + #macd-mtf-cja + stochcolorbars + stochHistogram

But what i am saying is:there are alot of good indicators..BUT WHICH OF THEM ARE THE BEST THAT WE CAN BUILD OUR OWEN STYLE ..

how about if we make it easier that way?for example,(if so to speak),when we talk about trend direction we better use stochstic and Macd and so on...and if we talk about Macd i will recommend indicators had made by CJA...

by that way i guess we can re-filter those huge number of indicators..and we rate the best of the best of them!!

anyway guys,it is just an idea to get better trading and saving the time

Hi,

All indicators purpose is to get profit as big as possible....but each indicators has a style ...just find indicators that same as your style ....

For me ..the trend is a main indicator in this fx world ...if you know the trend actually you have indicator ....just learn how to determine a trend and find your indicator to support it ....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Share your BEST entry (and exit) decision!

Hello all!

Since we are ALL here trying to develop a profitable system, I wonder if you would like to share your best entry, and best exit decisions that you have come up with? Do you use trend or counter trend systems? Do you like to use technical or fundamental analysis? Do you like stop losses? At what point do you decide to take a profit? What TF works best for you? How about MTF indicators?

Of course we all have different trading styles. Long term, short term, scalping, tolerated draw down, and level of risk. But we ALL have the same goal, to make money! Any system that makes a better return than an interest bearing savings account or a high yield CD! (Any system that yields less than 5% is not worth our time.)

I know all of us that have been at this for some time can create a list of what NOT to do. I would like this to be a place to collect ideas from experience. Share what you have found doesn't work, but more importantly share ideas you have had success with.

Thanks for sharing! We're ALL after the same goal.

it would depend on the style of trading. If you are trading a breakout system, I would certainly choose a time exit; as an example before 1 hour of NY closure.

If you trade a go with the trend system, then a trailing stop would be a better exit strategy.

Regards

yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

PSAR

ASHI

Fisher

they are all good on 1H and 4H , you just need to filter the flat market

Minime, which fisher and how do you filter flat?

fxbs:

The same as choppy, the best indicator available, your eyes.

I tend to like trend based systems. The problem is, by the time you identify a strong trend it has already been in place for quite some time. Then when you enter the trend when to get out? Usually a pull back has occurred before you get out of your trade.

Currently I like using a MA cross + an RSI for entry. But I make sure the trend is in place for 2 bars + current bar before entering. I've been using a trailing stop for exit to hopefully exit before a large pull back. I would like to make the TS more dynamic to the current market condition. Any ideas or indicators that you think would be useful for this dynamic stop?

Many thanks to MiniMe for contributing to the dynamic stop idea from another thread.

I would like to think of it as not a "trailing stop" or a "take profit" but more of a "dynamic end stop". The time at which your trade has realized it's potential. Hopefully a positive potential.

fxbs:
Cryten:
The same as choppy, the best indicator available, your eyes.

True the best indicator is your eyes, I would add if you view the fundamental news that would give you an edge in trading

I am not using fisher but I know it has a good signal, there are lots of fisher on TSD they are mostly the same just google and you will find it

Reason: