Firebird - page 2

what do u think about better setting for V63G & V63G FIx i test the orginal setting for 3 month & result is good ...may be better than this!?

cloudy85:
what do u think about better setting for V63G & V63G FIx i test the orginal setting for 3 month & result is good ...may be better than this!?

May be.

I am testing Firebird v0.65 with/without timefilter because it is famous EA. What does it mean? What means "famous"?

Just imagine that there are some subject at the university namely: "EAs in the forex market". There are no this subject in any university. But just imagine. What the students will study in the beginning? They will study Firebird (probable v0.65), TSD EA and DayTrading3 EA.

classical literature ... classical music ... classical EAs.

I did not use Firebird with real money because it is too risky EA for me. But as I know many people like this EAs and use it with great success.

I'm new to the expert advisor field and as such have no programing experience. My problem is I'm trying to use the Firebird EA on my Interbank FX demo. It loads to the chart fine and live trading is allowed (theres a smiley up there) but it does not buy or sell.Can anybody give me any advice?

Thanks

Nevermind, I changed to opening hour from 0 to 1 and it started right up.

help me please..........

newdigital:
May be.

I am testing Firebird v0.65 with/without timefilter because it is famous EA. What does it mean? What means "famous"?

Just imagine that there are some subject at the university namely: "EAs in the forex market". There are no this subject in any university. But just imagine. What the students will study in the beginning? They will study Firebird (probable v0.65), TSD EA and DayTrading3 EA.

classical literature ... classical music ... classical EAs.

I did not use Firebird with real money because it is too risky EA for me. But as I know many people like this EAs and use it with great success.

sorry, I do not speak to English

I use the translator automatic rifle.

The see you to are administrator.

Therefore you know all.

You write:"I did not use Firebird with real money because it is too risky EA for me. But as know many people like this the EAs and use it with great success."

I have a account in real money and I try a EA well that functions.

You could give a council to me on a EA that you consider good?

If tasks to firebird you could say which version he is best and with which coins and which setting?

If of it you have the best one than she uses you could say which is?

thanks much

Romano

lutti@email.it

romano:
sorry, I do not speak to English

I use the translator automatic rifle.

The see you to are administrator.

Therefore you know all.

You write:"I did not use Firebird with real money because it is too risky EA for me. But as know many people like this the EAs and use it with great success."

I have a account in real money and I try a EA well that functions.

You could give a council to me on a EA that you consider good?

If tasks to firebird you could say which version he is best and with which coins and which setting?

If of it you have the best one than she uses you could say which is?

thanks much

Romano

lutti@email.it

I don't know what is the best or not ... There are many versions. You may look at the new EAs posted on the other threads.

since there are an infinity of EA for Firebird.

can i please be directed to the 1 link for the one that runs in the competition (the elite section) that has made all those thousands of pips on the 4 majors?

the Firebird Timefilter.

bradman:
since there are an infinity of EA for Firebird.

can i please be directed to the 1 link for the one that runs in the competition (the elite section) that has made all those thousands of pips on the 4 majors?

the Firebird Timefilter.

But you already posted in elite section.

ha ha

yes i am in the elite section.

i mean the competition if you want to call it that, where Firebird comes in at the top most of the time on the 4 majors.

Since there are so many firebird EAs, i am after the one they use, with the same settings, so it is exactly the same as the results we see.

thanks.

downloaded 1 (timeframe) v65 and it doesn't work.

has an error when it is compilled.

'(' - unexpected token error.

have about 5 Firebirds now, all different. i just want one the same as the results posted here.

Just downloaded the one from post 7 in this thread.

compiled with same error.

In trailing stop code:

p=Point () ;

the error seems to be the space between the 't' and the '('

expert just appears grey in the MT4 expert advisor menu.

how do you get it to work?

also, is the TP 120 and SL 200 in the Firebird which leads the pips competition?

Reason: