New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 299

MINO:
HI MLADEN CAN YOU MAKE THAT WORK PLEASE

Even though that is a decompiled code, it compiles with no errors, nothing to be changed

PS: interesting to see one of my or mrtolls' indicators when renamed and then decompiled

mladen:

Even though that is a decompiled code, it compiles with no errors, nothing to be changed

PS: interesting to see one of my or mrtolls' indicators when renamed and then decompiled

i find that not so funny... and also that is one reason, i like to write you pm... but i can not write you, doenst work.. i would like to ask you something, what i dont want to make public...

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

and what is the original name of that decompiled baby? ....... so your codes are getting back to pavilion .:)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

and what is the original name of that decompiled baby? ....... so your codes are getting back to pavilion .:)

regards

mntiwana

That is this one (someone messed it up in the "FDM oscillator", but that is the one ) : color_stochastic_v1.02_nmc.mq4

mladen:

mntiwana

That is this one (someone messed it up in the "FDM oscillator", but that is the one ) : color_stochastic_v1.02_nmc.mq4

so at the end poor 'Forex Day Monster" "www.forexprofitmonster.com" got caught with red handed.:)

I posted this in another very old but topic related thread but it seems like no one saw it so I thought that here may be an acceptable place to ask my question. Please let me know if there is a specific thread to post these kind of requests so I'll know where to posts in the future.

I've been searching for a simple MT4 auto trendline break indicator that will automatically draw a trendline based on a lookback of the most recent candles, then draw a colored arrow, Up or Down when that trendline is broken and optionally display a popup alert. I couldn't find this indicator anywhere but I'm seeing such trendlines and arrows on chart screenshots all over the place but maybe they were drawn manually. I hope such an indicator exists so I'll really appreciate it if someone can point me to where I can find it. Thanks.

Files:

mntiwana, I edited my post above and added a screenshot of a trendline with an arrow showing when the trendline was broken. Where can I find an indicator that will automatically draw the most recent trendline and display an arrow when it is broken?

hello mladen and mrtools,

can you help me, please. the following indicator does not work for all jpy pair`s.

Files:

Börsenkater1969:
hello mladen and mrtools,

can you help me, please. the following indicator does not work for all jpy pair`s.

Börsenkater1969

This is how it looks like on my terminal for usdjpy (no changes in code)

Files:
example.png  130 kb

global:
mntiwana, I edited my post above and added a screenshot of a trendline with an arrow showing when the trendline was broken. Where can I find an indicator that will automatically draw the most recent trendline and display an arrow when it is broken?

global

there are a lot of indicators,drawing trend lines,auto trend lines,dual (upper and lower) trend lines,multi instances of regression channel (short term,medium term,long term) drawing trend lines,but i do not know any indicator that draw arrow,your price line can be suppose as arrow when it breaking line but all these lines always replacing their status so arrow will be too.

Reason: