Elite indicators :) - page 783

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen

Would you be kind enough and look at this indicator for me. It is very CPU intensive and it seems as if it is making a whole lot of unnecessary calculations according to me limited insight into the code.

Would it be possible to make it less CPU intensive?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Do you happen to have an original source (non-decompiled) of that indicator?

mladen:
ValeoFX Do you happen to have an original source (non-decompiled) of that indicator?

Hello Mladen,

No I don't unfortunately. I was given this indicator today by someone who liked my Threat and I have not even bothered to check whether it was decompiled or not - my sincerest apologies for not checking first.

Thank you for looking at it - I do appreciate you.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

No I don't unfortunately. I was given this indicator today by someone who liked my Threat and I have not even bothered to check whether it was decompiled or not - my sincerest apologies for not checking first.

Thank you for looking at it - I do appreciate you.

ValeoFX

All I can say from what I saw is that it is way overcomplicated and that almost sure that it is causing the CPU overload

QQE for 600+

Good morning Mladen,

The attached QQE (nmc) which I downloaded from here, does not open in Build 670.

Please can you explain to me why not so that I can make the changes if needed.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

The attached QQE (nmc) which I downloaded from here, does not open in Build 670.

Please can you explain to me why not so that I can make the changes if needed.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX

Here is how it looks on my terminal with a simple download and compiling of that same file - no changes whatsoever in the code made - used all the default parameters :

Files:
qqe.gif  73 kb

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is how it looks on my terminal with a simple download and compiling of that same file - no changes whatsoever in the code made - used all the default parameters :

Thanks for responding to my question Mladen. Much appreciated, but no solution to the problem.

Appreciate your time though.

ValeoFX:
Thanks for responding to my question Mladen. Much appreciated, but no solution to the problem. Appreciate your time though.

Is there any error written out in the journals tab of the terminal when you attach it (since I do not get any error at all and it works as it should)? Or please show an example when the indicator is attached to the chart and it does not work. I am using build 670

As requested, Mladen.

And thank you for checking it out.

Files:
qqe_error.png  8 kb

ValeoFX:
As requested, Mladen. And thank you for checking it out.

That is not the nmc version

Use the nmc version (the one you posted at your post)

mladen:
That is not the nmc version Use the nmc version (the one you posted at your post)

Entirely my fault - sorry Mladen

But thank you for being patient with me.

Best regards,

Reason: