'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 53

Stop loss With Price

any body can help me? to make EA close all position (Stop Loss) and pending order with "price" not the "point"? thank you

i need this scripts too but with some difrents

1.We can determine the total number of orders

2.we can change the first lots then the scripts calculate for next order then next order ... with set the MM or % risk

3.we can change distance between the others orders and

4.we can have TP

thandapathor:
Does any one got a buy/sell script like this?

No STOP LOSS NO Target Profit...Totally Manual...

buy script example..

.02 - should be opened after it goes down 5 pips

.04 - after it goes down 8 pips

.06 - after it goes down 10 pips

.08 - after it goes down 15 pips

.10 - after it goes down 20 pips

.12 - after it goes down 30 pips

etc etc..

Help with Hedge and take profit EA

Hello All,

I am looking for an MT4 EA that opens buy or sell orders from 2 currency pairs simultaneously and closes both trades when the account profit reaches an $X. Eg. I would like to set buy/sell 0.1 lot for EUR/USD and USD/CHF and set +10 as $X, and when balance is +10 or more the EA will close both positions and open a new set of trades again.

Help with Hedge and take profit EA

Hello All,

I am looking for an MT4 EA that opens buy or sell orders from 2 currency pairs simultaneously and closes both trades when the account profit reaches an $X. Eg. EA will open BUY order 0.1 lot for EUR/USD and USD/CHF and set +10 as $X, and when balance is +10 or more the EA will close both positions and open a new SELL order with the same parameters. i.e the EA alternates BUY and SELL orders.

I look forward see my request fullfiled.

Hi, i am new here.Please some one here to recode this file.cos it`s not work on my mt4(fxoptimax micro),thank youbuy.mq4sell.mq4close_all.mq4close_buy.mq4close_sell.mq4

Files:
buy.mq4  2 kb
sell.mq4  2 kb
close_all.mq4  2 kb
close_buy.mq4  2 kb

hello i,m looking for a script that i can use to close a position on a EURUSD and open a position on the same pair at the same time for mt4,is there such a script/ea

Regards

why one would need to close all open or pending?

this will close trades in minus too!!!

close all trade at once on mt4

does anybody know script that will be able to close all open trades at once?

thanks in advance

Moved your post in this thread (it is probably where you will find what you need)

I would like to remind all members that there is a quite powerful search tool on TSD (in the upper left corner) and since it is using google search engine (last version of which, by the way, was made by Stephen Wolfram and bought by google) so please use the search engines power - it really is helpful (it even is trying to predict what are you looking for)

Here is just an example of a search on "close all script" which returned 10 pages of result on that query alone (and it is all on TSD) : close all script - Google Search

freewayfx:
does anybody know script that will be able to close all open trades at once? thanks in advance

horizontal Stoploss and Target Profit EA

Does anybody have horizontal S/L and T/P EA. It is easier to move horizontal line up and down for S/Land T/P than manually enter 5 digits. I would be very much thank you for your sharing

Reason: