Free EA creation - page 20

falungong:
Hi Mladen and thx. for quick reply.

I think this one could be good by looking at it settings (still need to check).

But the problem is, is that I only want to do buy or sell over given period of time.

I dont want it to sell in up trend market.

Can you help with that?

universalma_cross_ea__ecn_1.08_nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen,

After better examination of the settings than I see there are plenty of options to do only buy/sell over given period of time.

So I am going to use this EA Thanks again.

Hi, is it possible to make an EA fro mtf indicator? If so, can you make an EA from this indicator? adx__cross_arrows_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Hallo EA Creators.

Would you be so kind to look at the EA proposal as I have search everywhere for a combination between two EA's. I actually posted this on the site below as Christina created the original "carrot".

Let me know if you require the two EA's that has some of the below functionality but not all of the below.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181176

"Re: various Trade Managing EAs, feel free to ask me to change according to your needs
Hi Christina.

I have tried all your trade managers and they are great. I have looked everywhere for a combination of your and another EA I use. If I could throw them in a bowl and mix it together it would be great. Would you consider creating a V4?

What I'm looking for is:

Place missing TP_X Pips

Place Missing SL_X Pips

TP 1_X pips

TP 1_X lots

TP 2_X pips

TP 2_X lots

TP 3_X pips

TP 3_X lots

Capital protection = True

NoLoss after_X pips

Trailing Stop options:

Trade only in profit=True

Manage Trade Time Frame=(M5,M15,M30,M60,M240,D1)

Trail Candle

Trail behind candle_X Candles back from current candle

Buffer_X Pips (pips below/ above Candle)

Trail MA

MAPeriod

MAType

MAPrice

MAShift (Candles behind current candle on MA)

Buffer (pips below/ above MA)

It would be awesome if you could create this type of manager.

None of that caliber out there.

I 'm not sure how complicated the code will be as I cannot speak "MQL4". LOL

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Joos "

hello sir

can u make this indicator sefc05.ex4 into EA.i think i want to test it.open lot 0.01.tp at 60 pip.

Files:
untitled_2.png  129 kb
sefc05.ex4  4 kb

Ea to re-open trades by magic number

Hello and good day to all,

I have this EA to manage trades. It does many things but it does not re-open trades, it has to be manual. It can manage trades according to its magic number and what I would like the EA to do is re-open the trades that it just closed. I have no idea how to do that. The trading idea that I am trying to do with this EA is based on basket trading. When the basket takes profit according to the TP selected within the EA, I want the EA to re-open that basket of trades again automatically without having to do it manually. I would even be willing to pay a coder for his time and effort to modify this EA for me. Please take a look at the EA and let me know if this is possible to do. I trade my strategy manually, and all I can say is the only thing this is missing is to have an EA manage and open trades automatically. You can also PM me if you want to do this for me and get paid for your time. Thank you.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier:
Hello and good day to all,

I have this EA to manage trades. It does many things but it does not re-open trades, it has to be manual. It can manage trades according to its magic number and what I would like the EA to do is re-open the trades that it just closed. I have no idea how to do that. The trading idea that I am trying to do with this EA is based on basket trading. When the basket takes profit according to the TP selected within the EA, I want the EA to re-open that basket of trades again automatically without having to do it manually. I would even be willing to pay a coder for his time and effort to modify this EA for me. Please take a look at the EA and let me know if this is possible to do. I trade my strategy manually, and all I can say is the only thing this is missing is to have an EA manage and open trades automatically. You can also PM me if you want to do this for me and get paid for your time. Thank you.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier

That can not be done if the Ea does not know what were the initial rules to open the trades at the first place. So, only the Ea (or person) that opened the original basket of orders can do that again. Without it, no way any EA will be able to do that

Hello,

I'm looking for an pending order EA/hedging EA.. I want it to mirror trade. for example,

an MA cross EA sends buy signal. I put an EA in another chart, and set the magic number to the crossEA.

The EA corresponds to the crossEA and put SELL pending order maybe5pips above the price at the signal.(if the signal is BUY)

if the BUY signal happens at price 1.55000, the EA puts SELL pending order at 1.55050.

if it's SELL signal at 1.55000, the EA puts BUY pending order at 1.54950.

I want it to be keep doing it as the crossEA sends signals. if, after a buy signal, the market goes down and doesn't hit the sell pending order made by the EA, I want the EA to cancel the pending order when the next signal is generated.

and when the pending order is open and hasn't hit TP or SL, and if the crossEA generates the next signal, I want it to close. so there will be only one pending order waiting and one open trade.

I want the TP and SL , lot size to be adjustable.

maybe you could make a MAcrossEA that orders like this, but I may wanna try this PO/hedge EA on other strategies/EAs so I think the magic number option is important.

I hope you can understand what I said and make one.

Thank you so much.

Hi

i need help to create a basic EA because i really sucks for programming, it gives me a big headache..

It's simple it's only with CCI

the period is 75

time frame H1

buy when CCI turns up from below 50

close when CCI turns down from above 50

Sell when CCI turns up from below -50

close when CCI turns up from above -50

stop loss 20 pips

trainling stop 60 pips

mp me when someone had done it.

thank you in advance

is any one have a shi channel ea .

amitkk:
is any one have a shi channel ea .

amitkk

Shi channel repaints. I do not think that you will find any working EA that can use it

Reason: