Indicators with alerts/signal - page 12

Hello Hellkas

Hello Hellkas;

Can you help me please in this problem?

I'm using only on line chart SMA (8) and I need for it Alert when SMA crossing the line for the pair and to show me the arrow in the Intersection for up and down.

OBS. checks the chart please.

I will be thankful for helping me.

BigLover

Hi BigLover,

Did you read all posts in this thread?

In the 1st post you can find SMA-Crossover_Signal indicator. Just change inputs

for your needs: FasterSMA = 1 (it correspond Close) ; SlowerSMA = 8 (correspond SMA with period=8).

Regards,

Igor

lwma cross

i used lwma with parametres faster lwma 1 and slower lwma 2 and this indicator after close bar dissapper bad signal (arrow)

for example i attach the picture... green line is cross for long but this indicator signal long but when signal go wrong arrow dissappear..

have you some opinion?

ForexBoss:
i used lwma with parametres faster lwma 1 and slower lwma 2 and this indicator after close bar dissapper bad signal (arrow)

for example i attach the picture... green line is cross for long but this indicator signal long but when signal go wrong arrow dissappear..

have you some opinion?

What the indicator are you talking about?

Seems this indicator was programed on the closed bar. It means that all the signals on the opened bar is not valid.

For example you got the signal on the current bar. Current bar (or 0 bar) is the bar which did not close yet. So this signal is not valid (if you are trading on the closed bar). When bar with signal was closed and the signal did not dissappear so only this signal is valid.

Seems this indicator was programed (as many other indicators) on the closed bar.

Most of the EAs and almost all the indicators were programmed on the closed bar.

I need an alert of this indicator, when cross 0.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Coyan

newdigital:
MA_Crossover_Signal and MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert. Author said the following (comments in the code):

The voice alert gives errors on compile, where can I get the corrected file?

I need your Help please

Hello Hellkas;

I need the arrow to appear after 5 pips down or up from the candelas; this is signal for me to buy or to sell.

Please help me to create this Indicator for me because this is my strategy which I worked with it and I have 100% min 5 pips up and down.

But it must run for all the frames.

I attach for you chart to see how I need to be appear when it will work the indicators.

I will be very thankful to you.

Alert for when a candle closes above/below specified value

Hi all,

I would like to know if someone could program an audio alert when a candle closes below a certain value specified by the user

For example: I want to be alerted when a 30m candle closes below 1.8590 or when a candle closes above 1.8600

I dont bother if price breaks 1.8590 or 1.8600 DURING the duration of the candle, I just want to be notified if those values are breaked at close

Thanks in advance

hello everybody,

i have this signal EJ_Signal.mq4. But it has no sound, can anyone help me to make it with sound. Thank you.

[attach][/attach]

CCI Cross Indication

I would appreciate if someone could help me with a simple indicator using the CCI 21

I would like to get an indication (an arrow) in the chart window whenever the CCI 21 crosses above the -100 line from below and when the CCI 21 crosses the +100 line from above.

Thank you in advance

Reason: