Very easy and profitable trading strategy - page 8

Good one

Good day All,

I have tried the first post and its grate thanks for sharing.....

tried already ? , tell us your result, include profit %, loss % , any day easier, e.g. before job day last thursday etc

for me, I did try to make at template on 1hr , found an indicator that dot it when it start every 4hr (i.e. MTF alike on 1hr chating) , then I stop, i.e. have not applied his simple method, I already stop (lazy to try new stuff)

therefore, we know his logic, we don't know his pair chosen (mainly majors), will this system win pips more than the pips that we might loss -- timing, how about is there a particular day , after 2 days of ranging (narrow movement in previous 2 days ) etc --- TELL US MORE pls

It is a good strategy. Every trader should apply on its trading policy.

Hey jay_x how do you handle these situations?

On the first picture the fx fisher indicator is red and on the second picture 4-5 candles later the fx fisher turns into green on the entry candle.

Files:
eurusd_red.jpg  200 kb
eurusd_green.jpg  211 kb

because the FISHER indicator REPAINTS....dont use it, it's useless...

QUOTE=Frank-E;458713]Hey jay_x how do you handle these situations?

On the first picture the fx fisher indicator is red and on the second picture 4-5 candles later the fx fisher turns into green on the entry candle.

Robson Paludo:
because the FISHER indicator REPAINTS....dont use it, it's useless...

Great advice there Paludo. How about sharing more of your inspiring thoughts with the class?

frank doesnt know about fisher indicator, I told him the truth...so whats your problem with it?...always there's newbies that doesnt know about this kind of indicators...

you have just 1 post...and this 1 post you typed s*it...so think a little more before posting,...if you cant help, just keep silent.

code_trader:
Great advice there Paludo. How about sharing more of your inspiring thoughts with the class?

Robson Paludo:
frank doesnt know about fisher indicator, I told him the truth...so whats your problem with it?...always there's newbies that doesnt know about this kind of indicators... you have just 1 post...and this 1 post you typed s*it...so think a little more before posting,...if you cant help, just keep silent.

You're right, you are, and I apologize to the rest of the forum. I'm reading all of this stuff just like countless others trying to generate my own system using others' methods. Yet there is always someone who thinks they're a genius and posts some incomplete statement with no explanation. You're post is just as useless. Now, if you wanted to be helpful you would have said something like,

"Here is a link to another thread that discusses the fisher indicator along with others related".

--> For Solar wind believers

But just because it repaints doesn't mean it can't be used successfully with other indicators it just means that more care is required before jumping the gun on a trade as with any indicator.

But I'm sure Frank was more interested in how jay would proceed since it is his thread and system and the one showing the results.

Thanks for you help guys.

Yes, i was just confused cause some people here are very satisfied with this system.

But i think they must use another indicator too to confirm the entry.

jay x is after 6 years now consistent profitable with this system but on his picture we would not get every trade cause the fisher indicator repaints and in the past it shows perfect entrys and exits. But when you would trade it live we would have not so good entrys.

So which another indicators do you guys use to confirm the trade with this system?

Frank-E:
Thanks for you help guys.

Yes, i was just confused cause some people here are very satisfied with this system.

But i think they must use another indicator too to confirm the entry.

jay x is after 6 years now consistent profitable with this system but on his picture we would not get every trade cause the fisher indicator repaints and in the past it shows perfect entrys and exits. But when you would trade it live we would have not so good entrys.

So which another indicators do you guys use to confirm the trade with this system?

If you haven't already a good thread to start reading is Follow the Bouncing Pip. I believe jay is using the fish strategy on top of this strategy to filter false signals. Seems like a promising system.. Also it seems that the 4HR TF is more accurate than the 1HR TF.

Reason: