Elite indicators :) - page 1198

mladen:

metalcapon

As I see it could have 32 types of alerts. Is that what you had in mind? Since alerts would be OK, but placing 32 possible arrows on crosses would hardly be something easy to read on chart

I use the higher time frame of the indicator in lower time frame charts. Normally set the indicator time frame to 1hr or 4hr when i trade with it. that way, it filters more accurately. I trade on 15min to 30mins chart with the indiicator TF on 1hr or 4hrs.

metalcapon:
I use the higher time frame of the indicator in lower time frame charts. Normally set the indicator time frame to 1hr or 4hr when i trade with it. that way, it filters more accurately. I trade on 15min to 30mins chart with the indiicator TF on 1hr or 4hrs.

metalcapon

It does not matter what time frame is used: there are 8 possible values that each can cross with each other. That makes it possible 32 types of cross/alerts. As I told : it is a lesser problem (and that one is bearable) for alerts, but when you can have 7 arrows on the same bar, that would [produce a mess on chart

mladen:

metalcapon

It does not matter what time frame is used: there are 8 possible values that each can cross with each other. That makes it possible 32 types of cross/alerts. As I told : it is a lesser problem (and that one is bearable) for alerts, but when you can have 7 arrows on the same bar, that would [produce a mess on chart

I do understand now, but i can bear the mess on my chart as long as the arrows are pointing in the direction of the market. i have had this indicator on my chart for more than a year now, and the values are very accurate i can tell. Please just get me an alert on it, i will manage the out come.

metalcapon:
I do understand now, but i can bear the mess on my chart as long as the arrows are pointing in the direction of the market. i have had this indicator on my chart for more than a year now, and the values are very accurate i can tell. Please just get me an alert on it, i will manage the out come.

metalcapon

I am not questioning the accuracy of the indicator

What I am trying to point out is the following (and after reviewing the code I see that there are 9 values not 8, which make a possible 8 arrows on the same bar) : since there are 9 possible values and 8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 crosses on a same bar, in cases when all the 9 values are displayed on the chart, the arrows on chart could be a complete mess. I guess that you are using only 2 values at a time, but the fact is that there are 9 values displayed by that indicator and that the number of possible cross arrow combinations remains the problem

Dear mladen

Ok, but if you can be able to Incorporate the alert signal on it, use single tiny dots instead of an arrow. That way, it would reduce the mess on the bar. I really need this alert because i day trade 15 pairs. The possibilities to maintain accurate concentration becomes harder than the trade itself. Attached is a copy of an indicator from the same author. I was able to get someone add an arrow alert on it.

Its very reliable and never changes values. I use the attached setting on lower time frame. unlike most MTF indicator would use the value of 1hr candle to signal an alert, that way it repaint until the close of 1hr candle bar. But this software would trade lower time frame on this setting with the values of current chart attached. Please back-test to confirm.

Thanks for your time,

Regards.

Files:

Dear Mladen and Mrtools Sir,

Will you please make Macd indicator which will show history only of given No. of bars like SSA?

alpha24:
Dear Mladen and Mrtools Sir, Will you please make Macd indicator which will show history only of given No. of bars like SSA?

alpha24

Macd calculates only last 2-3 bars on a new tick. There is no need whatsoever to have a limited bars for it

mrtools:

A big thanks to Mladen for fixing the interpolation, found a few more little things that needed correcting, and should be fixed in this version.

macd_averages_tape__lines_mtf_2.ex4

Dear MrTool,

would it be please possible to add Arrows and alerts, i am just loving it... Arrow, when this bubbles come... have him at M5 on M1 Chart and works brilliant... Thank you very much! Have a great day!

mladen:
Macd calculates only last 2-3 bars on a new tick. There is no need whatsoever to have a limited bars for it

Agree sir, but limited history can help to judge current trend and price action. so please....

Reason: